Prologue

"No, I'm not going. It's stupid Niall. Who the hell has a high school reunion after five years? Ten years I understand, but five?" Harry huffed in annoyance.

"Oh, come on Harry! It will be fun! I promise. You have to come! I want to see you." Niall answered on the other end of the line.

"I would like to see you too. Of course I would! Just, I..." Harry continued but Niall cut him off.

"He won't be there."

"That's not... are you sure?" Harry sighed.

"That's what Liam told me at least. So what do you say? Wanna experience high school again?" Niall asked.

He really didn't. He had so many bad memories from high school, revolving around one person in particular, but he wouldn't be there.
"Fine, I'm doing this for you. I miss you mate." Harry finally agreed.

"Woohoo! You won't regret it. See you next Saturday then. We'll keep in touch." Niall shouted excitedly.

Harry hung up with a sigh. He just sat and stared at the wall for a while, lost in thoughts.

Due to bullying in his own high school in Holmes Chapel, his mum sent him to a private school in Doncaster for his last year. He had been looking forward to it. It was an all-boys school and they got to live on campus. He met Niall on his first day. They shared a dorm room. Niall had introduced him to his friends; Liam, Zayn, and... him.

He had only been sixteen years old at the time. He got to skip two classes because he was a smart kid. No need to pretend otherwise. He had really liked his new school. The boys were great friends and then there was him, the most beautiful boy he'd ever met. He had fallen helplessly in love. He sometimes wished that they had never met.