Chapter 1

Minato Saya, is not a rich student but got a scholarship and enrolled into Ouran Academy. He is small and petite, he gives off the air of making people want to protect him and he is slightly taller than Mitsukuni Haninozuka. He is unusually sleepy all the time, but sometimes is easily awoken when talked about food and just by serious stuff and when he is awoken half way is really swift and serious. Girls and guys both gets attracted to him. He is sometimes easily mistaken as a girl. He is scared of thunder as he lives by himself. He gave Haruhi an extra key to his house as she comes by often to wake him up. He has a special talent for cooking and baking.

This is the only character I own. BUT, the picture is from google. I cant draw, I cant create, but, I can imagine. MWUAHHAHAHA my dream character . Anyways, Ouran High School Host Club and their characters belongs to Bisco Hatori.

Haruhi Fujioka likes to hang out with Saya as she just wants to protect him from the dangers of the world. Which most of is the host club. She doesn't tell Saya about it because she knows that he will want to help since he is really innocent.

ON WITH THE STORY. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.

3rd Pov-

"Saya, wake up.. Wake Up!!" Haruhi shouted as she tried to shake him awake. After awhile, Saya finally woke up. He sleepily rubbed his eyes as he greeted Haruhi in a sleepy voice. "Ohaiyo.. Haruhi.."

"Its the first day of school, quick get up." she said as she went through his closet and brought out some random clothes for him to wear to school. (They both did not have enough money for school uniforms. The pic of him wearing it on the cover. No ornaments in his hair or ear piece though.Btw, is hair is black. ;3) He went to the toilet to quickly get ready and got his glasses and bag and had a slice of bread and left with Haruhi. "You know, for a five star chef and patisiere like you is living pretty unhealthily." She commented as she looked at him eat the slice of bread. No matter how she looks at it, that cannot fill anyone's stomach.

"And you still have your bedhair. You didn't comb your hair again." She nags him overprotectively. "I'm sorry." Saya quickly replies sleepily as he looks at her and she smiles at him and they both walk to school.

Time skip*

"Why is this school pink? Thats an odd colour for a school." She says as Saya smiles at her. "Its pretty." Saya comments as Haruhi looked at him and sweatdrops. They both went to the office to get their schedule and they ended up in the same classes. Both in 1-A.

"This is Haruhi Fujioka and Saya Minato. They are both scholarship students. Please Do you want to introduce yourselves?" The teacher asked. "I'm Haruhi Fujioka." Haruhi replied. "I'm Saya Minato." Saya said sleepily rubbing his eyes. "KAWAIII!!!" The girls screamed fangirling with Haruhi covering her ears. "Thanks." Saya smiled at the class. At this moment all the boys thought, 'KA-KAWAII!!' But only the girls said it out loud.

"Haruhi, you go sit between Hikaru and Kaoru and Saya, you sit two rows infront of Haruhi." The teacher said as he pointed to their seats. They both just nodded and walked over to their seats and sat down. Hikaru and Kaoru immediately introduced themselves to Haruhi but was ignored.

Time Skip-

CLASS IS OVER

"Saya, could you wait for me infront of the gate? I'm going to go study a little before going home." Haruhi told Saya. "Okay." Saya immediately responded "Come back quickly." He said giving her a gentle smile and was returned with another smile before they both seperated.

*yawns* "I hope Haruhi comes back soon..." After half an hour.. "She is still not here yet. Maybe she is helping the..." *yawns* "I'm sleepy." Saya said as he sat down underneath the tree and fell asleep.