BegGiNiNg ...?

*cold soba pov*

In a sudden twist of fate I developed sentience..
Darkness... darkness is all I see.
It's been like this for awhile, I'm not sure if I'll even see light. What even is light, let alone the sun?

And with that I see... something else..? It's.. a boy, with smooth half red half white hair, and beautiful eyes, taking me out of this darkness.
I have decided, he is my sun and light and I will do anything for him. Anything.

-re WInd To 3 HoUrS AGo-

*Todoroki POV*

I want to go home and eat my soba that is waiting for me, but unfortunately there's still 2 hours left till school ends.
'Ugh shoto focus on the lesson, stop thinking about her... ' I think to my self as I shake my head.  I just wanna see the beautiful brown colour of the noodles, or the nice green garnish, and- shit.. I whisper out loud- feeling my pants get tighter after thinking about my soba. I sigh as I wait 1 uncomfortable hour till I can get home..

-Time skip to after class cuz idk what else to do :,) -

*Todoroki POV*

I can finally go home! I think as I grab my bag and start walking towards the door, until... Yaoyorozu shows up infront of me. God this girl is so annoying.
« Todoroki-kun...? » Yaoyorozu starts.
« Yes? » I say glaring at her a bit.
« I- um well can you meet me at xxxx in an hour under the Sakura tree...? »

(A/N YES IM DOIN THIS SAKURA TREE SHIT AGAIN CUZ- nvm that'd be spoilers, BuT SeLf prOMo fOR my OTHER BoOk)

« Uh... sure? » I say as I sigh, though it turns to be more of a question at the end.
« O-ok! I'll see you there then! » she says with her face a light shade of red, before running away.
Guess I'll have to wait for my soba a little bit longer, but what do I do for one hour? I am feeling a bit... uncomfortable... because of- never mind.

*[redacted] POV *
I bet that little brat wants to confess to my shouto ...better get rid of her before shouto gets there, guess I'll have to cancel my plans of meeting him after school.

*All Might POV *

I know it's wrong to like one of my students but... let's just say I want to go PLUS ULTRA with him ;). I mean who does think that scar on his eye is sexy- I should stop.
Ah... there he is, i think as approach young todoroki.
« Ah, young todoro-«  I was about to say until I saw Yoayorizu... asking young todoroki to meet hé by a Sakura tree..?
«  I'm going to have/ to see how this turns out... » I say to my self, as I head out of the clas.

Ight sry everything's bolded I accidentally but it liek taht and DIDNT even notice till I was half way in and I'm to lazy to change it :,) but uh here's the first chptr ig and next chapter it won't be bolded :D
Ok now cya