Living In The Never

Esther Stone is an unusual girl just as her names suggested. She is in high-school she couldn't care less about. With an I-don't-care attitude, a feisty personality and untameable humor, she is set out to live her last year of school like she will never forget.

Tristan Ray is the known jock of the same high school with a cheerleader for a girlfriend, other two popular jocks as best friend and a good looking face to top it all. He is a complete cliché just as she likes to call him, with the biggest heart to throw her off balance from time to time.

She is a complete package of cute and weirdo as he likes to call her, but with secrets that he intends to find at any cost.

So what happens when this two opposite yet similar people meet? He swears to get to know this girl where she has no plan to ever see him again.

This book is about an eternal promise of friendship and love. Super cliché in some sense and super emotional in some. But it's a promise for an adventurous and fun journey.

~~~~~~~~~

Hi there, this is my second story and it may have many grammatical errors or will be cliche from time to time. You have been warned. You can point it out, but in a respectable manner.

The chapters may be short, but that's how I like it right now. The updates will be weekly unless I get busy in my personal life. But I will update.

Last but not the least, it is a simple story with a sense of humor and amazing characters, that I hope you guys enjoy.

Thank you,

Love from moslyinsane65

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Copyright @

All rights are reserved. No parts of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronics or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher/author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.