The degradation

Your forth birth day... it was supposed to be a special day for you. It was the most important day... or at least it was supposed to be. That day it all happened. Before we continue we must first know what led up to this fateful day.

Flashback, one day earlier

The sun was shining brightly. It was a beautiful day today. The only worries you had was the next thing your gonna eat.

Jack: "Hey y/n you excited for your birthday tomorrow?" He asks.

Jack was your best friend in the whole world at that time. Jack has 4 years old too. His birthday had just passed and he found out what his quirk is. He could bend earth to his very will, albeit he wasn't very good. (Like earth benders from avatar)

Y/n: "IM SO EXCITED I COULD JUST DIE!" you scream back. Jumping up and down in place like a sugar high kid. You see humanity had evolved to have unique powers called quirks. Although not every one got one. It had to do with the joints on ones pinky toe. If they had two they were out of luck, but if they had one joint they would find out what quirk they got by the age of 4.

Being the hyper active gremlin you are you started listing out the limitless possibilities of what your quirk might be.

Y/n: "I could have fire breath, or maybe ice powers, oh or I could be come a dragon! Wait I know I'll be able to stop time like that one guy form the anime mom watches!"

Jack: "Whoa there we don't know what you'll get after all, all I can do is throw rocks." He said a little disheartened. Immediately lighting up he said. "I THINK I KNOW WHAT YOUR QUIRK IS!"

Y/n: "WHAT IS IT?" You scream right back.

Jack: "YOU KNOW HOW YOUR MOMS THE NUMBER 12 HERO IN AMERICA BLACK CANARY?"

Y/n: "YEA WHAT ABOUT IT?!" You replied continuing your conversation by screaming.

Jack replies also screaming. "YOU MIGHT HAVE HERE SUPER SONIC SOUND QUIRK." Then his eyes widen screaming again at you he tell you what hes just thought of. "BETTER YET YOU MIGHT HAVE YOUR DADS QUIRK!" looking at him with his big brain energy your eyes widen and you both start to scream at the top of you lungs before running towards your homes.

Your mother and father had a key part in your transformation. Your mother's quirk was super sonic screams. She became the number 12 hero Black Canary. Utilizing her sonic screams she would force her opponents into submission. Your father was the number 2 hero. The King Koopa as the news called him. His quirk was a transformation quirk. When activated his entire body would change dramatically. His skin would become yellow scales, his muscle mass would increase making him 8 feet tall, a tail would grow from his lower back. Sprouting from his back is a green turtle shell which had spikes on it. Horns emerged from the top of his head. Above his mouth his scales would become green. His normally dark brown hair would become a menacing shade of red. His hands and feet would become claws. To top it all off he could breath flame hot enough to melt most metals.

The combination of these two quirks would lead to your quirk.

Sonorosian: a being comprised of pure sound. You can alter the sound waves around you and even the acoustics in the air.
Abilities: Audiokinesis
Sonokinetic-Enhanced Combat
Sonic Screams
Echo Chamber
Wall of Sound
Sonic Force Fields
Self-Duplication
Duplicate Assimilation
Echolocation
Seismic Sense
Enhanced Jumping
Enhanced Agility
Enhanced Acrobatics
Enhanced Strength
Enhanced Durability
Sound Transmission
Vibration Detection
Vibration Empowerment
Levitation