To Get You Back [Oneshot]

Disclaimer : I don't own GS/GSD, because If I do, I won't make them suffer in GSD. I love Asucaga too much to make them fall apart.

This fic is dedicated for ASUCAGA DAY! I have published this on 8th March, but there is too much flow I didn't like, so I republish it. I know I have bad grammar since English is not my first language, but I hope you can bear with my work. Thank you! Enjoy!

WARNING : OOC!

_______________________________________________________________________________

ORB, 74 C.E

Knock.. knock..

The sound of the door knocked from outside of the Chief Representative's Office disturbed her.

"Come in!" Cagalli said.

A tall-built and dark-skinned man entered the office room. He immediately searched for the person inside the room, just to find her sitting behind her desk, it seemed she was still focusing her mind on a bunch of paperwork in front of her.

"What's up Kisaka?" she asked, her eyes were still concentrated on the paperwork, didn't bother to look at the person who just entered her office.

"You are suppose to meet the new Admiral tomorrow, but, change of plans, he is asking to see you now."

"Hmm, why the sudden change?" Still was not looking at him.

"Actually I don't know, he just came unannounced and asked to meet you now. You can ask him directly." Kisaka tried to secure his voice.

"Alright, but I need to finish signing all of this paperwork this evening, maybe he can wait for approximately 15 minutes or so?"

Cagalli Yula Athha, the current Chief of Presentatives of ORB, was so attached to her work. After the second war ended a month ago,  to overwork herself became her favorite thing. It was like she didn't want to be separated from work even for a second. Even after full day of work schedule, she usually went to her home office right away, just to read all the proposals or paperworks that had been waiting to be read or signed. Sometimes, Kisaka felt like it was just her excuse to avoid social activities.

Kisaka couldn't complain though, she had been through a lot in the second war. Different from the first one, she held more responsibilities now. Nevertheless, Kisaka just hoped she took care of her health. It was obvious, that she had been losing weight. Myrna also told him that she wasn't eating properly. That was the least he can do.

"Have you eat today?"

For the first time since Kisaka entered her office, she lifted her head to look at him.

"I have. Myrna told you something, didn't she?"

"I mean have you eat properly since this morning? Not only a piece or two nutrition bars."

She didn't respond to that. To be honest, she haven't eat any dish since this morning. Today's works were unusually extra.

"I promise I will eat after this, so please let me concentrate on my work, okay?"

"Alright, I'll tell him to remind you too. I'll find my way out now." Kisaka sighed as he walked out of the room. Cagalli heard him, but choose to ignore it, for now, she had to finish the paperwork.

***

15 minutes later, there was another knock on Cagalli's office. As she sighed, she told the guest to come in. Just like how she treated Kisaka, she also was not looking at the guest who just came in, lost in the works she had to finish immediately.