The Back Story Of Vexes Strieth.

My name is Vexes Strieth but I changed my name to Alastor Bloodbane for the sake of my young daughter Mazikeen. I don't want her to find out how much of a Monster I am nor find the files I keep safely hidden. 

I don't really know what I am, all I know was I was an experiment. Hell, i don't even know how old I am anymore nor do I care. The world is cruel and I vow to keep my little girl safe. I used to be a happy child growing up, having a mother who cared for me and a father who would play with me, they always told me they loved me and about the day I was born and how much it was the beautiful day for them and how happy they were that they had a healthy baby boy that they had created. I had a good life until I was about ten years old, my mother got sick due to the cancer that overwhelmed her body over time and there was no way to stop it. It just grew at an alarming rate and eventually took her away from me. when I was 12 and still just a boy. I always helped my Father care for her and listened to him cry out for her. It was almost like he was lost without her like everything went dark. But the day of the Funeral was hard on us both. my Father slowly turned cold and heartless always sat down with a drink in his hand and when I even thought about her, I always cried into my pillow.

''Daddy, I had a bad dream'' I said one night after I saw the monsters under my bed and closet in my dreams. ''The Thunder is scaring me, it's so loud,'' I said to him wanting my Father's protection and security. ''Go to bed Son.'' said my Father. ''But Daddy I....'' I tried to speak out. ''Piss off....'' he said with a soft dark angry growl. ''Daddy...'' I cried. it wasn't till I began to get anxious I saw him stand up unbuckle his belt and take it off. He took me to his armchair bent me over it and pulled down the trousers to my pyjamas. The hard leather of the belt hit my ass with a loud ear-piercing crack with the buckle end. I could smell the alcohol on his breath from where I was he hit me several times while I cried out in pain, I was only a boy at the age of 12 and the fucking bastard hit me with his damn belt. My head was spinning as I never saw him do this to me before. I remember if I had a bad dream he slowly and quietly move out of bed and pick me up, pulling me into his arms and kiss the top of my head and rubbed my back singing a Lullaby while clung to the cloth of his shirt, which helped soothe me and make me feel safe. he would smile take me back to bed and snuggle me up tightly so I stayed warm in bed and gave me my favourite teddy bear. he would sit beside me with arms around me, reading me a bedtime story and before i know it i would always fall asleep clinging to his shirt and the funny thing was before he knew it he'd find himself asleep too. When the morning came my mother would wake to the beautiful sun shining on her radiant soft skin and put a robe around her even though she wore a nightgown. she would look for where my father went, which was always in my room. finding me and him there asleep with his boy. or so I thought. Until the Fucker hit me of course. I remember she couldn't help but smile and admire the moment of a loving Dad and his boy spending time together even if it was just sleeping and a dad protecting his kid. Mother would head downstairs every morning a cooked breakfast. I know for a fact that I and my Dad would always wake up to the smell of pancakes, bacon, eggs, toast and maple syrup at 9 am. But now my mother is gone up to the heavens and this side of my Dad was nothing I have never seen before. It broke my heart and made me run upstairs where i cried and put my sneakers on and grabbed my teddy bear the ran into my Mother and Father's bedroom to my Mother's dressing table where a little jewellery box was standing, where my Mother put her locket. I took the locket and held my bear close to me when I went downstairs, the tears streaming down my cheeks were endless full of fear and heartbreak because in my eyes at my age, I thought my father didn't love me anymore and so I ran away from my once loving home. My father doing nothing but standing at the door and watching me run as fast as I could. I stopped for a second to look back and saw the door close then suddenly in the space of what felt like 5 minutes I heard a loud bang, it sounded like a gunshot. The loud noise made me take off running and I didn't stop. which was once a loving family was now in ruins. My mother died and my father was a broken man who couldn't be without his adoring wife. after hours of running, I realised I had to find somewhere to go. I carried on walking even though I was scared and alone in the night walking and keeping my teddy and my Mother's locket close to my chest so I could always remember the happy days of my family. But the more I kept running, I began to tire out more and feel hungry. I found a place under a tree and curled up with my bear and the loving memory of my family and tried to sleep.