Your Favorite Muggle Movie

Harry: Beauty and the Beast (Live action)-

He loved the story. He said it reminded him of you two.

"I would make a very good beauty"

You smack him on the arm.

He also claims that Belle reminds him of someone, but he just couldn't put his finger on it.

Ron: 5 feet apart-

He cried while snuggled in your lap multiple times. He's a sucker for romance and he constantly cries through them but would never admit it. His favorite was Poe and he was sobbing when he died.

"You know, will is kinda hot..."

He stares at you, then will on the screen. You giggle,

"Not as hot as you of course," making him smile on victory.

Draco: The Conjuring II-

He likes to protect you and likes to see you jump into his lap from fear. But it always ends up with him being scared. That night he woke you up because he was too scared to get a glass of water on his own. Smol Bean 💕

Fred: The terminal-

He's always down for any muggle comedy. He loves it! It's also a bonus that he gets to see your adorable giggle. At many moments you would have to pause the movie to laugh, both of your faces turning scarlet.

Sirius: Mean Girls-

He claims it gave him a good anatomy of muggles. He thought the "girl world" was quite terrifying. His favorite character was Karen Smith because he thought she was hot. This made you mad and he had to give you lots of cuddles before you forgave him. He was happy until...

"It's ok I forgive you, I thought Aaron Samuels was a stud anyway."

"He's dog shit compared to me," he says flipping his hair (this is so sirius)