Character Profile: Robert Aaron and Demon Robert

Disclaimer: I only own the OCs and plotline, I also have Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links, come find me, it'll be fun to see what we can do!

Ps, I'll add you guys in too, send me a comment telling me what type of deck you use/a list of cards in your deck and I'll decide on the best and put it to a vote! So the sooner you spill it, the sooner it happens! Otherwise I'll build one in duel links and decide on it instead I also need to know your favorite/trademark card, I'm also doing this character profile in the style of duel links, right now I'm just putting the info in.

Robert Aaron is a young duelist with remarkable skill and a kind heart who values friendship above all else, he meets Yugi Moto on Accident after his Dark Magician and his student were stolen by Y/N, and he was racing to get them back. His cards are his friends and the Dark Magician and his student the (Moe/Kawaii as f*ck) Dark Magician Girl stick with him to guide him to the future.

Demon Robert is a Duelist imbued with the Mysterious and Incredible power to use the cards in real life summoning their powers to aid him, and his emotions cause his power to show itself in full force, he can communicate with Duel Monsters and he feels their pain whenever they are destroyed in battle, and with Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl by his side, he's ready to face anything.

Ultimate Demon Robert is the result of  Robert's rage going over Critical Mass, almost completely drowning kindness and compassion in rage and becoming even more ruthless and powerful than Zorc himself with his Demonknite to act as his messanger of Vengeance to destroy all who stand in his path.

Robert's deck (excluding all custom cards):

Dark Magician,
Dark Magician Girl,
Berry Magician Girl,
Lemon Magician Girl,
Apple Magician Girl,
Chocolate Magician Girl,
Kiwi Magician Girl,
Dark Blade,
Familiar Posessed Hiita,
Familiar Posessed Dharc,
Familiar Posessed Wynn,
Familiar Posessed Eria,
Familiar Posessed Aussa,
Magician's Staff,
Magician's Robe,
Silent Magician Lv 4,
Silent Magician Lv 8,
Arsen Gaia the Fierce Knight,
Black Luster Soldier–Sacred Soldier,
Winged Kuriboh,
Magician's Defense (continuous trap),
Tribute Doll (Spell),
One Shot Wand (Equip Spell),
Divine Sword–Phoenix Blade (equip spell),
The Eye Of Timaeus (Spell),
Polymerization (Spell),
Gift of the Mystical Elf (trap),
Sage's Stone (Spell),
Celestial Sword - Eatos (Equip Spell),
Magicialized Fusion (spell),
(Custom Cards):
Terminus Est (Equip Spell),
Blade of Hope (Equip Spell)

Fusion monsters:
Dark Cavalry,
Amulet Dragon,
Dark Paladin,
Quintet Magician

(Robert's alternate deck has the same monsters, but with Dark Sage and Time Wizard instead of Winged Kuriboh and Magician's Rod)

Custom Cards:

Terminus Est.

Effect: (cannot be negated) if equipped to Dark Magician, Dark Magician Girl, or any fusion monster with them listed as fusion materials, add 1500 ATK and Def points, if equipped to any other card, add 1000 Atk and Def, if equipped to opponents mo...

Effect: (cannot be negated) if equipped to Dark Magician, Dark Magician Girl, or any fusion monster with them listed as fusion materials, add 1500 ATK and Def points, if equipped to any other card, add 1000 Atk and Def, if equipped to opponents monster, deal 400 points of direct damage and subtract 1800 Atk and Def, pay 800 Lp to activate this card. Pay 150 extra Lp and effects can only target equipped monster, and that monster is immune to all effects.