The first night...

In this game..you try to hide and I catch you......like a Mouse and A Cat. I'm playing with a Little girl tonight. She Went through the abandoned mall near by while she was running. I crept through the shadows but her cries gave off her spot. Suicide pit...is all I could think about. If this child gets away I'll get put away in the Suicide pit. She won't get away I promise I won't upset you Mama.. I already Tore flesh off of her arm. I lunged around the corner...and I grabbed her throat. "I didn't mean to hurt you..you weren't supposed to be breathing but you moved." I grabbed her by her leg and swung her up over my head and then down to the floor again, again ,and again, smashing her face into oblivion and she bled and Cried and screamed...it was music to my ears until the ringer went off. The won round Ringer. I smiled at the work I completed and went to go back home until I heard a small creek in the floor. I smelt a Blood type A negative...a small little boy. I'll take this one as a fun game. I turned and started whistling and walked past the little boy. I Turned around again and Jumped at him tackling him to the ground but then I realized it was my Little brother..i thought he was dead. I helped him up and pulled out my dagger. "I'm giving you 10 seconds to run. Go" he started running.

1

2

3

4

5

I lied! I wasn't letting him go. So I threw the dagger into the back of his head before walking up to him after he fell and Stomping the dagger into his head. I slowly left the mall and walked home To practice my kunai Throwing...until I heard something. "Josh you aren't funny." I knew it was him by the way he fell on his face Behind me. "Damnit" josh smiled softly before getting up and dusting himself off. "How many?" Josh asked About my kill streak each day. I sighed "only two Kids..I wonder what the suicide pit is like" I kept throwing my kunai knives until josh wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. "let's go eat...I made food" Josh said lowly into my neck. I smiled and Ruffled his hair. "You burnt the shed down again or something? What'd you do that you're being so sweet?" I said Jokingly. Josh let go and scratched his neck. "Don't tell me you actually burnt down the shed." I said slightly disappointed. josh Pointed in the house. "JAMAL DID IT" jamal stuck his head out the door. "NO I DIDNT " jamal goes back inside and I smiled at their childish behavior..you may be wondering what the Suicide pit is...we're stuck in this awful universe where each kid you kill is a Day added onto how long you have until you Have to kill yourself infront of thousands of people. It's fucked I know but...being an assassin before this all started was nice....I find joy out of people dying. Oh here let me introduce myself. I'm Nena Hale and I'm 19 and happily in a Relationship with the one and only Joshua Holloway. He had a little fame on this thing called TikTok And twitch before we met..he blew up on both apps until all the phones were cut off on december 30th of 2020...Riots got worse...to the point where they brought Salem witches back and their Execution..this sick twisted game has fucked the whole system.. with The corona No longer around and everyone still rioting. They hired assassins to Execute People who took innocent black lives...