Chapter 1: Admission

Harry's POV:
"So how do you feel about Zayn Malik?" These interviewers ask the same questions when I'm by myself, but talking about Zayn is different.

I looked down and chuckled. "Yea, he's my best mate. They all are. But me and him have a different type of bond." The interviewer looked confused, "Define different."

"Well there are just some things I do with Zayn and not the others. And there's things I do with them and not Zayn."

After the interview:
At this point in our career, I'm 19. Zayn, Niall and Liam are 20, and Louis is 21.

"Lads, I've gotta take a wee. I'll meet you back at the car." I stopped walking and jerked my thumb behind me.

"Alright, I'll wait for you. Go on boys." Zayn stepped forward and I swear I felt my face go red. "I've gotta go too, so why hold it?" He shrugged and we made our way back to where we were.

I walked into the restroom, hoping for only one stall to be empty so I wouldn't have to stand next to him.

But there was no one else in there. Trying to hide how nervous I was, I stood in the one farthest from the door. Thank god Zayn took the one closest to the door. I mentally sighed in relief, who knows what I would've done if I saw him. What the hell am I talking about. This is Zayn for God's sake.

He finished before me and washed his hands before walking to wait outside. As soon as the door shut, I ran into a stall. Of all places to get a boner, it had to be now. I yanked down my constricting pants and sighed at the relief. I pressed the palm of my hand against my tip and stiffled a groan. I grabbed my shaft and started to slowly pump.

I heard the bathroom door open. Shit. I forgot to lock it. Then came a familiar voice. "Hazza. You alright mate?" I bit down on my knuckles to keep my sounds inside my body.

"Yea Z. My stomachs just not agreeing with me right now." I had to stop touching myself; if not, I might just go to Zayn right now. I took a deep breath and waited for him to speak.

"Alright then. You need anything?"

"No, I'll be alright."

"Ok. I'll be outside."

Thank, god! Once I heard the door shut again, I started to touch myself again. I could see Zayn down on his knees, teasing and licking me from the base, up. The look I imagined on his face was enough to almost make me cum already. "Oh god." it came out as a slight whisper. I need to be fast about this.

I continued the senario in my mind and finished in the next few minutes.

I sighed as I pulled up my trousers and left the stall. I went to the sink to wash my hands before leaving.

"Hey. You were a minute. Did you get sick?" Zayn casually put an arm around my shoulder. I just shook my head as I spoke, "Nah. Just felt like it for a second." He put his hand to my forehead and scrunched up his face. "Damn, my hands are too cold." He stopped walking and grabbed the sides of my face as he put his lips to my head. I felt my face instantely blush. "What are you doing?" I tried to laugh it off.

"I'm checking to see if you're hot." Zayn's lips move against my skin and I imagined them on mine. I need to stop it. He's my best friend! Zayn pulled away and his eyes were a bit bigger than before. "Man, Styles. You feel really warm, Are you sure you feel alright?" I shrugged my shoulders.

" 'Course. Why wouldn't I?" Zayn shook his head and placed his arm back around my shoulder. "You're lying down once we get back to the hotel. And I'm getting you some medicine."

I laughed as he spoke. "Alright mum."

We made it to the car and Niall looked at us and crossed his arms. "And what took you love-birds sooo long?" Zayn rolled his eyes and smiled, "Shove off."