"chapter 1" -siblings?-

"Wake up dummy!" Y/n says jokingly. "Shut up!! I'm to tierd for your sh**!" Bryce says in a grumpy tone. "I'll make breakfast if you actually get up today." Y/n says. "Bryce would give you a annoyed look then got up and pushed you put of his room." "Haha I knew I could get you up! I'll make some pancakes for us." 

even tho you and Bryce weren't sibling you guys had a bond like siblings. After you and Bryce dicided to get an apartment together beacuse school was far from where you parents lived and you both didn't want to live alone. you guys have been by each other's side all summer break. Bryce was protective of you.. like an older brother.

"Why are these pancakes so good " y/n said after taking a big bite of your pancake. "Stomp stomp! I'm ready to eat all the food!!" Bryce shouts. "Well I'm glad I got one for myself before you came also shush were going to get a noise complaint if you keep that up." Y/n says. "Well they can kiss my a**!" Bryce shouts. Y/n roll your eyes. "I knew we should have gotten an actual house. " Bryce says under his breath. "I mean ur not wrong" y/n says.

The day rolls by you and Bryce pretty much chill and watch stuff on tv.. and don't forget you both made fun of each other the whole time.

You'd yon and say "well I better head to bed we have school tomorrow. You should sleep to." Bryce just nodded so you went to your room and aventualy fell asleep. "Wake up a** hole we have school." Bryce says with a big grin on his face. "Okay!"  You"d hop up while Bryce closed the door. "Well I need to look decent.. I want to make a good impression" you'd say in your head. You would pick out a nice pare of ripped jeans then pick out a black T-shirt with words that say "still softish?" On it. You thought it was funny but then put it back and grabbed a white T-shirt that says "supreme" on it.