Chapter One: Before The Concert

Y/N booked tickets to see the Sm6 band. Y/N notice how expensive the tickets are. But then again, every girl is a fan girl over him, including your best friend. Y/N thinks he's cute too! Everyone does.
5 months later,
Y/N and your best friend, Alexia, are having coffee one morning, a nice Tuesday morning. The sun was out, nice and breezy. Nice weather to tell Alexia about the tickets. Y/N say," Alexia, I have some news. Good news! But, you know how we both love Adam and his band?" "Yeah?" Alexia says surprised. "I have tickets to see them! We are going Friday night!" "Oh my god! This is great!" Alexia says. You and Alexia are so excited. You guys plan to go shopping for outfits, have dinner together, have a spa night.
Friday afternoon
You and Alexia are shopping. "How about this shirt?" "YES YES YES!!" Alexia said happily. "That's the shirt!" You try it on. You look stunning in it. Alexia had gotten a shirt that's a bit similar, but can't compare to yours. You walk up to the cashier ready to check out and go home, and you see Emily? "What is she doing here?!" you whisper to Alexia. "Hello! Is this all?" Emily asks. You say, "Oh my god! Emily, we love you and your band *and Adam you say in your mind*." "Thank you guys so much for your love and support!" "We are going to the concert today!" Says you and Alexia. "Really? Can't wait to see you guys there! What are your names?" "Y/N and Alexia" you say excitedly. "I'll put in a good word for you guys." Emily says with a smirk on her face. You guys drive home and get ready.
Chapter 2 Next