Reunited P.2

Author's note: please go read part 1 of this story. Thank you.

Its been a year since we've seen each other at the park. Time had passed. I got a promotion, and he had been nominated for an Oscar. Even though I was happy with how Timothée's life was going, I never gotten with anyone else, because I truly believe that we were meant to be together, one way or another.

Just a month ago, I heard that Timothée had broken up with Lily. I wasn't necessarily happy, I felt bad for the guy. He actually seemed happy. But I guess it was all for the cameras. I really wasn't expecting anything from him these days. Maybe now wasn't the time to make it work.

I was on my way to my favorite bagel shop, which was also Timothée's favorite as well. In fact, him and I would go every Sunday for chat and a bagel. I still smile at those times we had together, wishing I never taken those moments together for granted.

I walked by Central Park, still remembering what had happened a year ago. This time, I didn't shake the memory from my head. I savored the moment. Taking in every detail from that day.

I walked in to the shop, smelled the baked bread as I walked in. I ordered the usual: a plain creme cheese bagel with a black coffee. I looked around the shop as they were getting my order. All there was were people with their laptops and their coffees. Some talking one on one. Some holding hands as well. I was interrupted by the cashier asking if i can pay. I gave her 6 dollars with a  5 dollar tip.

I sat down behind the couple who was holding hands. My table was right beside a window, a perfect view of the bustling streets. But i paid no attention to it. I had boughten a book from back home. I opened it and started a new chapter. I guess it was a figure a speech since I did in fact start a new chapter of my life.

At the corner of my eye, I saw a man walk into the door, making the  bell at the top of the door ring. He walked up to the counter. I looked up just out of curiosity. It was Timothée. He was looking around the shop until he laid eyes on me. I looked down quickly just to avoid the awkward situation that was yet to come. When he looked at me, a smile over took his face (just like the gif above). I kept reading to look like I didn't look at him.

But i couldn't help but noticed that he looked awful. He had dark bags under his eyes and his hair looks like it hasn't been  trimmed in weeks. I didn't mind that detail since I personally found long hair on a guy looked attractive. Out of his many amazing traits and physical features, one thing i loved about Timothée was his gorgeous curls.

I saw at the side of my eye that he came walking towards my table. "Is this seat taken," he asked as he pulled the chair out.
"Hello Timothée." He did look awful up close.
"How are you, y/n?"
"Ive been doing fine, thank you."
"Ive been missing you lately," he said as he grabbed my hand and grazed the top of it with his thumb.
I gave out a light gasp. "Oh you have? Don't you have anything to do to keep me off your mind?"
"No not necessarily. Its just everything I do, it always comes back to you. And i realized that you always brought out the best of me. You made me feel amazing when I felt like crap. You made sure that I felt happy...You made sure there was always a smile on my face. And i took that for granted"

I saw his eyes water and soon mine started to do the same. "Timothée, I feel the same way. But i don't want to be in the way of your acting. Wasn't that the reason we split up? I felt like i was holding you back. Why was a celebrity dating a normal person like me? It just didn't feel right."

"Don't you realize what your saying? You're caring about what other people think. This isn't their relationship. This is ours. You said you felt the same. So whats holding you back? What social media say about us doesn't matter. If they don't like you then thats their problem, but as for me. I love you and I want to be with you. I had to lose you for a bit to know what i had then."

"Say that again," I said.

"What? That I had to lose you to know what i had," he said with confusion.

"No. Before that."

"That I love you."

He hasn't said those three words to me since that day at the park. I never realized how much i missed it until he said it to me now.

"You haven't said 'I love you' since that day at the park... I love you too."

A grin went across both our faces now. I finally felt hope again. Timothée brought me outside the shop. He had his hand on my waist. It finally felt great to feel his tough again on my skin. He slowly brought his face toward mine. He placed his hand on my neck, just behind my ear. He placed his soft lips on mine. God i never wanted this to end. Ive waited to feel this again for so long.

We both pulled away slowly, making sure to have enjoyed every minute of that, just in case it was the last time. "I want you," i said breathlessly. "I want you more." I brought my lips back at him.

I somehow knew this was going to happen again sometime. But i guess i was right, we were meant for each other.

Guys im legit crying. I wanted to continue this for so long now. Lmk if you want some smut in the future. If you liked, pls vote and comment. Byeee
- Iwillmarrybread