Introductions

It all started after the BIC, or Broken Internet Case. It is a known fact that, once a single body or organization gains too much power, that power should be subdued. It has been true since the dawn of time that men are mere mortals, but when they rise above their own mortality, they must be stopped. 

        Word came through on a Wednesday morning in the late chilly October of the year 2014 that a member of the pop sensation known to the world as One Direction, had spoken no more than three words before the internet crashed. 

“Love is love.”

Those three words, documented by organizations all across the world, broke the internet. 

Long story short, panic indued across the globe; no wifi, no matter how powerful, worked. 

The world stopped functioning for 14.6 hours. 

               That was enough to seal the deal. The mission, titled Project Direction Abolishment, or PDA, was set into motion to take down the band who had more power than all world leaders combined.

        For the purpose of this document, it is crucial that the names and identities of those involved outside of the band itself, remain a secret of the highest priorities. 

So, without further ado, let the recollection of PDA commence: