𝙑𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙩

[𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎, 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 @ 𝚖𝚎]

Tony: Heyyy guys! How long is (Y/N) gone for on her stupid field trip again?

Steve: one and a half months Tony, how many times

Clint: still feel like that's wayyy too long, who's gonna be my Lotr's binge watching buddy now :((

Bucky: yeah that's true, she hasn't been with out us before 

Bucky: and not to mention she has separation anxiety :/

Steve: Well she's gonna be without us when's she's older. She's gotta learn

Tony: shut up Steve

Bruce: Tony, the labs a mess again.

Tony: Will everyone STOP BEING SO ANNOYING!

Bucky: ummm guys?

Natasha: oh no what's wrong this time???

Bucky: I got a message from (Y/N)'s friend. You know the one who's staying in the room next to hers on the trip and they just messaged me saying that they can hear (Y/N) crying at night and when they asked her about it she just shrugged it off mumbling stuff about "I just miss my family" isn't this what I said earlier about her separation anxiety?!?!

Steve: oh no

Clint: She's crying?!?! 

Natasha: we must see her

Tony: see Steve what's all this ␈about "she's gotta learn" (Y/N)'s crying for gods sake and you just wanted to sit back and let her!

Bruce: come on let's not start civil war 2 guys.

Steve: No Tony, I didn't know that it'd be this bad! It's only been 2 weeks and there's another 4 ahead! So no, I'm not gonna sit back and watch, I wanna help! 

Steve: She's crying! We need to help her!

Bruce: Lets be reasonable, we can't just go barging in on her field trip. We're the avengers. We'd either get kicked out or swarmed by fans! We'd never get to (Y/N).

 Bucky: but I wanna see her. I'm not moving until I see her.

Natasha: sure you don't have separation anxiety too Barnes...?

Clint: I HAVE AN IDEA!

Tony: if it's yours, I don't wanna hear it.

Clint: No! Bucky said he wanted to see her right? But we can't go there soooo...

Bruce: FaceTime

Tony: FaceTime 

Steve: I'LL TALK TO HER!

Steve left the chat

Natasha: mama stebe

𝗧𝗶𝗻𝘆 (𝗬/𝗡) ☻︎

Steve: Hello (Y/N), how are you? :))

(Y/N): I'm okay. Just missing you guys abit I guess, but I'm fine :))

(Y/N): How're you?

Steve: I'm good, thank you for asking. Me and the team want to FaceTime you, are you free?

(Y/N): are you serious?

(Y/N): yes. Yes please :)))

Steve: fantastic. We're all missing you <3 :))

                                Calling Tiny (Y/N) ☻︎ 

                                Tiny (Y/N) ☻︎ Accepted

Steve had set up the phone, leaning against a mug on the coffee table so all the team could be fitted on the tiny screen. (Y/N) wore a huge grin on her face from seeing them for the first time in what felt like forever. Thor was the first one to speak:

"HELLO LADY (Y/N) WE ALL MISS YOU!"

Tony covered his ears and muttered in his usual annoyed voice "yeah okay I think she gets its Thor"

"Hey (Y/N)" Bucky exclaimed while waving at the camera, not knowing whether he would be heard from the phone being that far away.

"Hi guys!" (Y/N) nearly shouted at them, missing the arguments and the witty comments they would all share. 

"How're you getting on?" Bruce asked while ignoring the two idiots (Clint and Tony for ya'll) who were kicking each other, trying to be discreet but failing miserably. 

"Okay. Only a month now." (Y/N) said fake happily, which everybody could see through except Thor but they decided to not comment. 

"Do you have to stay, it's boringgg" Clint moaned and twirled a drumstick between his fingers. "Yeah, or else I'll probably fail my history text and then I'll have to take another two month trip"

"Ughhhhhh" (Y/N) moaned and shoved a pillow in her face, annoyed at the thought. "You alright doll?" Bucky asked the girl, slightly smirking at her response. "I. hate. school. So. Much" she just responded, Steve chuckled slightly and the team all laughed, including Thor's loud one. Tony went to reply but then (Y/N) cut him off by starting her rant "like it's so annoying, we all get judged at what we're capable of and if they explain it and we don't understand they get mad at us. It's not my fault I'm not as smart as everybody else and I'm scared of being forgotten by the people I've haven't seen in a month" 

At the end of her words, everyone froze even (Y/N) realising what she'd just said. "You'd think we'd forget you" Tony gaped, finally forming words. "Oh (Y/N)" Steve sighed, looking at the girl with sympathy in his eyes. Thor pulled his knees to his chest and resting his head on top of them, Clint continued to twirl his drum stick with his eyes glued to the carpeted floor, Natasha just looked deep in thought, Bruce held up his head with his hands and Bucky was keeping painful eye contact with (Y/N) while his eyebrows where burrowed with sadness.

"I gotta go." And before anyone could object (Y/N) ended the FaceTime.

Weird gal (Y/N)

Bucky: come on (Y/N), talk to us. 

Bucky: Doll you did nothing wrong, you have no need to be scared or embarrassed. We would never forget you, what would I do without my little training partner huh?

(Y/N): you don't think I'm stupid? 

(Y/N): I'm calling ␈

Bucky: No of course not I could never, Steve's freaking out and Thor keeps asking when you'll be back home. Are you staying? I respect your decision no matter what.

(Y/N): I just wanna come home.

Bucky: on my way doll. 

   ~Written 4.6.20~