The Hope of Never

Hello! So this is my story for what happens a few months after legacy.

After legacy:

Sophie and Fitz are still good friends.

Sophie's still a bit mad at Oralie but since the information in her cache was helpful, their relationship is on good terms for now.

Keefe is a very powerful empath. He can manipulate emotions, or at least should be able to, similarly to how telepaths can manipulate memories.

Right before my fanfic:

Everyone is captured and Sophie joins the Neverseen, who have taken over the Lost Cities.

Alina and Emery were murdered, and the Neverseen leaders are now the new councilors. The normal elves are split into four sectors, North, West, East, and South.

Glimmer's name is Nova. She is Keefe's twin and also genetically modified. She is a very powerful flasher.

The Neverseen have recruited most of the Exilium kids.

Ruy is about Nova and Sophie's age.

If you have any questions or parts that you don't understand please ask in the comments below. But I'm afraid I can't give away spoilers ;)

I hope you like the story!!

-

Update! Sorry for not updating in like forever but now I'm back, some changes will be made, and hopefully a new chapter will be up soon.

UNLOCKED SPOILERS (LOOK AWAY IF U HAVEN'T READ IT YET)

keefe's new ability

rewritten prologue will be following the cliffhanger of unlocked

IF U HAVE READ UNLOCKED:

enjoy....

THE HOPE OF NEVER