Part 1

Welcome to Beverly Hills

Welcome to Beverly Hills. This is where our story take place. It was a Tuesday and a new person was coming into the mix someone by the name of Spencer James. He grew up just outside of Beverly Hills in Crenshaw, and it was his first day at Beverly Hills High School. At this moment in time Spencer was walking with Olivia through the school yard.

"Salad bar, coffee cart. They serve sushi on Fridays." Olivia wen on explaining what happens at Beverly.

"Sushi on Fridays. You see at Crenshaw, we got sushi on Mondays" Spencer replies as a joke.

At that moment Jordan walked over to them and interrupted and introduce himself. "You must be Spencer. I'm Jordan Baker. QB. Team captain."

At that moment Spencer finds out that Jordan was the coaches son and so was Olivia. While this was happening on the other side of the school Veronica Baker was putting books away in her locker, before she went to the cafeteria to grab a bottle of water before heading to the schools car park. She got in her car and drove off without noticing that her father had seen her drive away. At this moment he didn't think anything of it since it was lunch and students could leave campus to buy lunch, but he didn't know was that she was one her way to meat her dealer and to buy something that was healthy for her at all.

Veronica pulls up to a old gym and gets out the car and walks up to high middle age man and gives in a small envelop filled with $150 inside. He then gave her a small parcel with contain 2 orange cylinders filled with pills and then they both went on there separate ways. Veronica drove straight home. She knew that nobody was going to be there her parents were at work and her siblings at school. She parks her car in her usual spot and headed inside to her bedroom. She got changed into something comfortable before taking two pills and swallowing them dry. She had about 2 hours before her family started to come home.

It was now 4pm and her siblings were home from school. When they arrived they found her in the kitchen eating a salad she had made for herself.

"Hey V" Jordan said when he saw her sitting there.

"We didn't see you after school, how did you get home so fast." Olivia asked

"I skipped. Wasn't feeling too great around lunch so I came home." I said while putting another mouthful of my salad into my mouth.

At that moment Jordan and Olivia did they normal after school stuff. Olivia made herself a green smoothie while Jordan went upstairs to shower, before he left the house again. About 1 hour later mum was home and Jordan had just park outside for the second time that day. When he entered the house someone I didn't recognise followed behind him. That's when my mum started walking up to them.

"You must be Spencer." And pulled him into a hug. "I'm so happy to finally meet you. You're all Billy's been talking about lately. Isn't hat right kids?" mum said.

All three of use replied at the same time "Sure is, Yeah." "Yep" "Yeahhh"

Mum went on to say 'I have a question though, and I want you to be honest."

"Careful she's a crier." I spoke up.

She turned and gave me a smirk before turning back to Spencer. "So tonight I am making my famous gazpacho tonight, and I just need to know a few things. Do you have any allergies? ; dairy, gluten, you're not paleo are you?"

Spencer replies that he wasn't "When it comes to food the only thing I am is hungry."

Jordan then took Spencer outside where the rest of the football team was and other people. At that moment Veronica told her mother she was going upstairs to change as she wanted to go in the pool. She decided to put on he favourite swimsuit.

She then made it downstairs and walked outside before submerging herself into the pool

She then made it downstairs and walked outside before submerging herself into the pool. She was relaxing, the was floating on a pool float with drinking a cold diet cola. She hadn't spoken to anyone since she entered the pool. She didn't really feel in place. She didn't think people really noticed her. Well not just for her, only as Jordans sister or the coaches daughter, but nobody really knew anything about her. She didn't really have any friends. Well she had people she would hang around with but she never really called them friends. They never hanged out outside of school, they group would she just never tagged along. They just kept her there to make them look good.

The next day at school everyone was invited to Layla's house for a party. It was something to celebrate the start of the football season., and I couldn't wait to get my party on.

I was now at the party. Jordan was somewhere and I didn't even know if Olivia was there. I was currently in the hot tub with some random guy who I didn't even know the name of. I had also taken 2 pills and was on my third vodka soda of the night. The guy who was sitting opposite me started to walk slowly towards me. He put his hand on my chin and I looked up at him. Then we started kissing. Next thing next we were both naked and were having sex in the Keating's hot tub. My body felt like it was on fire. I don't know if it was the pill and alcohol mixing together to give me a nice buzz or the feeling of him. By the time we were done, he left. I knew that sex was all he really wanted and that's all I wanted in that moment too. I then got out the hot sub and dried myself and put my clothes back on and drove myself home.

The next day dad and Jordan left early since they had boosters combing to see the during practice today. What Spencer didn't know was that Jordan and Asher had set him up so he would look stupid and irresponsible in front of the boosters.

"Yo, I thought it was just drill today.' Spencer said to JJ.

"Nah man, it's scrimmage day." He replied.

At that moment he knew that something was up since he was tole it was just going to be a normal practice, and now this was happening. During the scrimmage Spencer wasn't playing his best since he was hungover and things were just not going his way. Jordan and Asher just wanted him to just go back to Crenshaw.

That evening she found out that Spencer as going to be moving in with them. Spencer was going to be spending the week days with them and going home on the weekends. Around 9pm that night Spencer and her dad walked into the house. Spencer was carrying 2 bags. When mum heard the door close she got up and welcomes Spencer with a hug. "Welcome to Beverly Hills, Spencer." She said. Dad showed Spencer to his room and Jordan and Olivia both went up to their rooms and mum and dad went outside. I was just left standing in the hallway. Nobody around. I slowly went to the kitchen tying not to make any sound so my parents wouldn't hear. I get a large glass and the sunk down to get closer to the floor so no one could see me. I opened the alcohol cupboard and took a bottle of vodka out and poured myself a glass and then went upstairs. I took another pills and poured the vodka in a 2l bottle of lemonade and spent the next 30 minutes just drinking, before I passed out or the night.