Chapter 1

" That was quite a mission." Ahsoka said to her master.

 " Sure was." Anakin said as they walked out of the ship, " And now I'm ready to get some rest." He yawned.

 " You might have to put that nap on hold Anakin." Obi Wan said walking up to him.

 Anakin looked at his master and rolled his eyes," Great another mission. Can't a jedi get a little shut eye?" 

" Apparently not. The council just assigned you, Ashoka,  Master Plo and I a mission across to one of the water worlds." Anakin looked surprised

" A water mission, we haven't had any of those in a while. This must be serious." 

" You remember King Lee-Char, his kingdom is facing troubles with the under sea trade routes. There have been attacks by the Separatist to destroy it." 

Anakin smirked. "They're just salty that the Mon Cala's chose the Republic over them. Okay, so when do we leave?" 

Obi Wan looked at Anakin and chuckled," In about 10 minutes, if you want you can try and get a quick 5 minute nap."

 Anakin gave his Master a look." Haha, very funny Obi Wan, i'll go and get Ahsoka and Rex ready." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     " Hey R2, can you hand me that socket wrench?" Ahsoka asked from under the Twilight. 

Artoo beeped back something smart.

 " I know Atroo. If Anakin was little bit less reckless when he flies, then maybe we wouldn't have to fix it after every mission." She told the droid.

 " Am I that bad of a pilot?" Ahsoka rolled out from under the ship. 

"Master, I was just fixing somethings after another one of your "perfect landings". 

" Well Snips, you'll have to fix it later, we got another mission." Ahsoka stood up and wiped the grease of her arms. 

" Another mission already?" 

" Yep, we leave in 10. Have you seen Rex?" 

Ahsoka pointed to the group of Clones chatting behind a stack of crates. 

" Wait what kind of mission is it." She asked. 

" A wet one." Anakin said before turning and walking towards the group of clones.

 " Alright then. Come on Artoo, lets get the gear ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Clones were swapping embarrassing stories that had happened to them on past missions. 

"Remember the time when the General and Commander threw Rex off a bridge. That scream was priceless." 

The Clones started laughing at the memory if it. 

" Oh yeah, well Fives remember when you and Hardcase almost destroyed an entire hanger." Rex clapped back. 

" That was Hardcase who almost blew it up cause he was having fun trying to control that  Umbaran fighter." Fives exclaimed. 

They continued laughing and poking fun each other.

 " What about the time-" Rex started to say just as Anakin walked up to them. 

" Rex, I see you guys are having fun" 

" Just talking General." 

 " Well, I hate to ruin the the party, but we got a new mission. We will  be heading back to city of the Calamari's. The Separatist are stirring up trouble again. We leave in a few minutes so get ready."

 "Yes sir."

 But just before Anakin left he turned and smiled at Rex. 

"Oh and Rex, that scream really was priceless." 

The Clones burst out laughing again. Rex's face turned a bright red. " Next time just tell me to jump." 

" Now where's the fun in that?" Anakin laughed.  

Finished the first Chapter . I hope you guys like it. I will update as soon as a few people read and comment. Thanks!!    

-Chopper457