part four

"give me the keys," kiara huffed, extending her hand out to her sister as she trudged along beside her

"what? no," riley said.

"didn't you drink tonight?" kiara asked.

"literally one cup and that was like two hours ago," riley replied.

"don't care," her twin stated. "keys. now."

letting out a sigh and rolling her eyes, riley reached into the back pocket of her jean shorts and tossed the keys to the girl.

the two drove home in painful silence. riley rubbed her temples, trying to soothe the growing headache that was pounding away at her skull. kiara kept her eyes on the road, in fear that if she even looked over at her sister she would start one hell of a screaming match.

once the two pulled into the driveway they both slammed the car doors shut after climbing out.

"where do you think you're going?" kiara called after her sister who was beginning to walk up the stairs.

"where the hell does it look like i'm going? to fucking bed," riley stated, attempting to turn back around and walk to her bedroom.

"the hell you are," kiara grabbed her twin's arm. riley tore away from her grip, scoffing.

"kiara!" the brunette practically shouted.

"when you..." kie began but paused, swallowing hard, "when you said you were well aware of jj's name what did you mean?"

"what the fuck are you talking about?" riley questioned.

"when you said-"

"i heard your question," riley stated.

"well then answer it," kiara scolded.

"because he had a gun?" the other twin shouted.

"why does that sound like question more than a statement?" kie angrily asked the girl.

"i- it's-" riley stammered over her words. "what are you trying to imply here? why are you even asking me this?"

"it's just-" kiara huffed, letting out a grunt, "you looked at each other."

"we looked at each other?" riley scoffed, a small smile appearing over her lips. "i'm so very sorry for making eye contact with your friend."

"did you sleep with him?" kiara blurted out, no emotion on her face what so ever.

"did i-" the twin was baffled by her sister's words. "are you actually fucking serious right now!?"

"yes, i'm very serious right now," kiara narrowed her eye's at the girl. "i know who you are and i know who he is."

"what's that supposed to fucking mean?" riley said, clearly angry at this point.

"well jj will hook up with basically any girl who has a heart beat, and from the rumors i've heard you're reputation isn't all that clear either," kie said.

"you bitch!" riley shouted. "i hate your friends and you know that!"

"it's funny," kiara deadpanned, "you've yet to deny it."

"please," riley scoffed and rolled her eyes at the girl.

"say it then, tell me you didn't sleep with him."

"i didn't sleep with that pogue," riley gritted.

"you are such a bad liar," kiara laughed at her twin.

"i'm not lying!"

"your voice just went up like five octaves," the girl scoffed. "now tell-me-the-truth."

kiara gripped onto her twin's wrist once again, squeezing it tighter than before this time. the two girl's stared at each other's eyes in a deathly way, only utter silence filling the air.

"tell me!" kie demanded, digging her nails into riley's wrist now.

"let go of me!" the girl finally broke, "god damn." riley began to shake out her wrist, wrapping the fingers of her other hand delicately around the sore skin.

"just fucking admit it!" kiara bantered.

"you know what kiara," riley deadpanned, "i did sleep with your scummy friend." the secret slipped from riley's mouth before she could stop herself. she just found too much amusement in getting under kiara's skin that she couldn't help herself.

suddenly the other twin placed her hands on riley's shoulders and shoved her backwards.

"god you are such a whore!" kie yelled. "what? did the kooks not want to slum it up with you anymore so you had to turn to him?"

"you bit-"

"girls!" a voice suddenly came from the top of the stairs and the twins both whipped around to where they heard it.

unfortunately for them, their mother was standing above them, a scowling look on her face.

"what is all this screaming about?" she demanded.

the twins snapped their attention towards each other, both with clamped mouths.

"well?" mrs carrera pressed.

"nothing," riley sighed, "nothing mom, we're sorry."

"alright well go to bed," she scolded. "riley you have that meeting tomorrow, it's very irresponsible of you to not be asleep yet."

"s-sorry mom," riley looked down at her feet.

the woman turned away to walk towards her own room, closing the door behind her.

"of course i'm the one that she gets mad at," riley mumbled. she placed her foot onto the first stair before being interrupted by her sister yet again.

"you are unbelievable," kiara grumbled.

"what do you want me to say? i'm sorry?" riley said.

"whatever," kie said before pushing passed her twin, shoving her shoulder into the girl in the process.

riley just shook her head as she followed behind.

"from now on," kiara began, whipping around to face the brunette again, "stay away from my friends."