Sakuraoi

*video is not mine!!*

~If Sakura ever has a tourtament or something Aoi, as the supportive girlfriend she is, comes and makes sure to get the best seat she can get. No one in the crowds expects it at first glance but, Aoi cheers loud, and i mean loud, for Sakura.

~Sakura makes sure to come to everyone of Aoi's swim comps but, she cant always get a good seat because of her height, she still watches her the whole time even if it is difficult.

~ Aoi has and will fight people for Sakura. If you make fun of her or hurt her in anyway, you better be careful cause if she finds out it was you.... just run.

~Sakura tends to have to hold her back sometimes, Sakura can fight and win her own battles and Aoi knows that she just cant help being protective.

~Cuddles are a daily need for these girls, they love being in eachothers arms it instantly calms them down.

~On valentines day they go all out, seeing who could get the other better gifts, each year they both feel they lost because of how much they loved their gifts from the other.

~Sakura isnt the greatest swimmer so anytime they go to the pool Aoi always trys to teach her.

~When getting bathing suits or even just getting clues, they always hype each other up and its adorable

*um this is the first thing ive posted...so like be nice,,,also i'm sorry its super short,,i promise the next will be longer, give me requests on who to do that's all*

~So Long, Bearwell~<3