Cuddling

Ginny is in her room at Hogwarts getting ready too sleep》
Ginny"s p.o.v
I have been quite lonely,my brothers have their own friends and I am always behind them in a shadow trying to be a part of their group,I was thinking,because they ignore me most of the time does that mean they won't care about me being a lesbian when I tell them? What if they call me a mistake?!?! They all were fine with the fact that Harry is gay and with Malfoy who is Bi,and they were also okay with Ron being gay and totally in love with Zabini. I can't tell them im in love with Luna they could start judging me!
But even if they don't judge me Luna would probably say no,I mean she has beautiful long blonde hair,those blue eyes that I can't get for myself,her soft pink lips that whenever I see them I start gasping for air,she is just too good to be true. While im just an ordinary ginger. But she is still gorgeous.
It looks like I haven't closed my mouth because my throat is dry anf I have beem crying,I get the beed sheets off of my chest and swing my legs to the floor,I get up slowly and quietly trying not to wake Hermione up,she is probably dreaming about some book.
《Hermione's dream》

"Is that really you " Hermione cried out while running through the field trying to get to the love of her life, her long teal blue dress swaying in the wind,the one to who she was running too was open so many words he had to say.
"Oh my dearest book I have been wanting to spend more time with you but I had too sleep!" Hermione yelled with exitment in her voice while she hugged the old dusty book that was somehow floating.
《Back to Ginny》
Ginny"s p.o.v
Yup, I was right because right now she is crying and repeating
"My book,my book" as I approached the door I could hear Lavender who I forgot was there crying in her sleep she was oddly silent but she looked truly in pain,she didn't take well her break up with Ron,she wasn't angry with the fact he was gay she was actually angry and sad because she remembered that no one liked her presence,I knew that because she isn't bad to hang out with, she can be truly sincere and funny,Ron didn't even think how he was gonna break up with her,he just came too her while me and her were walking to DADA and coldly broke up with her....
I get out of the girls dormitories and sneak through the portrait of the fat lady she was luckily sleeping.

A/n
So I know this is supposed to be a one-shoot but I have way too much stuff to do because my mum is preggers and I also have homework,there is a linny one shoot in my Harry Potter one-shoot book that is still a draft.