𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗛 𝗜 𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗬𝗢 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛😠

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻
𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆
𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆

I mugged Naomi as I chased her around the house with my belt in my hand.

We been running around this house for about an hour.

And I still ain't caught her ass.

I'm gone whoop her when I do, because ion know what the fuck she thinking.

"NAOMI, STOP FUCKING RUNNING AND BRING YOUR ASS HERE" I yelled to her.

She think imma get tired?

Hell nawl.

I stopped, and decided to trick her.

"IGHT BET, FUCK IT, ION EVEN GIVE A FUCK NO MORE, DON'T TALK TO ME" I yelled turning around heading back up the stairs.

I learned that she hates when I ignore her.

I heard her smack her lips. "Mane Kentrell stop fucking playing."

She came right up to me and I grabbed her.

"Mhmm, got that ass now." I mumbled as I bend her over the couch.

I held onto my belt, reaching back, and started to whoop her with the belt.

"WHO THE FUCK YOU WAS CALLING A BITCH!?" I yelled as I continued to hit her with the belt with all the strength in my body.

She didn't answer me and I nodded my head.

"YEAHH, I GOT YO BITCH" I said continuing to hit her with the belt, all on her legs, thighs, and her ass.

Thought I was fucking playing.

She was trying to move, and get the belt, but she wasn't as strong as me.

She strong though, but she not on my level.

I continued to whoop her, as the belt made that slapping sound against her skin.

After a while, I'll say about half an hour.

I got tired, and stopped.

Wiping the sweet from my head, I let her go.

She looked at me with the meanest mug on her face, but yet she had tears in her eyes.

She looked like she wanted to do something, but she didn't do it.

"You finna cry?" I asked and she didn't say shit to me.

She walked away, and went upstairs.

I then heard the shower water being turned on, and I shrugged going upstairs to the room too.

She looked up from her clothes at me before looking back down.

I watched as she got all her clothes, went into the bathroom, and closed the door.