Happy Birthday, Friend.

A/n Hey guys! This is my first x reader fanfic hope ya like it.

Y/n's Pov

I lifted my head from my pillow and opened my eyes. I sat up on my bed. My latop beside me, small mumbles of videos still playing through the speakers. I rub my eyes to try to clear my vision. I saw the clock, it read 11:45 AM. "Ugh, 3 more hours until my party" I moaned. I stood up and decided to make some breakfast. I slumped to my kitchen and made some waffles from the freezer. As they were cooking, I went back to my room and got back on my laptop. I sat on my bed with the laptop on my lap. I heard the normal intro. "Hey guys. I'm back with some Always Sometimes Monsters" The man said. "Ugh, why do you have to be so adorable" I smiled softly. I was friends with Ryan for sometime now, but I felt something stronger. But, I knew he didnt feel the same. I pulled up Skype to see if any of my friends were on. And, speak of the devil, Cry was online. I clicked on his username and the Skype bell rang. Suddenly, a guy with a white, ceramic mask answered. His short, brown hair fell softly on his mask and over his ears. You could tell by how his mask shifted that he was smiling. "Hey! Whatcha doing up so early on your birthday?" He asked, chuckling softly to himself. "I dont know what's early to you, but its 12:00 AM" I answered back. Suddenly, the toaster dinged and the smell of warm waffles filled my room. "Waffles!" I exclaimed. "Aww. No waffles for me?" He whimpered. I got up and left thr laptop on the bed, I could here him softly cussing under his breath as I left the room. I walked over to my kitchen counter. The toaster was steaming slightly and the waffles looked as close to perfection as they could ever be. I grabbed my plate and speed walked towards my room. Cry still sat there. "Took long enough!" He pretended to pout. I stuck my toungue out and proceeded to eat the waffles infront of him. "I'm so going to get you back after this at your birthday!" He laughed. I raised an eyebrow and just continued to finish my breakfast. After taking the last bite, I sat the plate on the bedstand beside my clock. I minimized the Skype window and pulled up PayDay 2. Cry recodnized the soundtrack and smiled behind his mask. "Up for a game, birthday girl?" He smirked. "You bet!" I announced competitivley.

Hours went by and we were still playing and laughing. But, we moved on to Gmod. I looked at the small digital clock on my laptop. It said 2:30! "Cry! I gotta go! The party is almost here!" I exclaimed worried. "Shit!" He mumbled. I waved goodbye and closed the Skype call. I ran down to my living room, I started to arrange some party snacks and drinks on my coffee table and cleaned off my entertainment center. My 60" flatscreen was dusty since I usually only use my laptop for entertainment. I got out a few movies and stacked them on the table. Soon after, there was a series of knocks on the door. "It's unlocked!" I yelled. The door swang open. It was Felix and Marzia! "Happy B-day, Y/N!" Marzia smiled and hugged me. "Thanks guys!" I smiled softly. Felix handed me a small bag with a brofist on the front. I flashed a smile at them and sat it on the table. Then, another guy walked in with a brown bear hat. "Hey guys!" He said. "Sup Ken, it's been a while!" I chuckled. He saw the other bag on the table, and sat the one he brought next to it. "You really didnt have to bring anything for me guys" I mumbled quietly. "Well, what are your friends for!" Felix said patting my pack. I walked to close the door. Suddenly, someone put their foot in the door to keep me from closing it. I looked behind it. "Hi, friend" He said, calmly. "Cry!" I exclaimed and hugged him. He sat there for a second than hugged back. "Get a room!" Ken and Felix said in unison. My face flushed red and I looked back at Marzia. She elbowed Felix in the side and he whimpered. Marzia, being the only one of my good friends who is a girl, knew I loved Cry. She smiled and sat down on the couch along with Felix and Ken. I walked in with Cry and he gave me a small wrapped stuffed animal it felt like. It was wrapped in regular blank printing paper. But, all over it was a bunch of small drawings he had drawn on it. Cry always had knew how much I loved his cute little sketches. I sat it down on the table with the other two presents. I sat down on the couch. Cry to my left, Marzia on my right, and Felix and Ken to the right of her. "Open a present!" Ken says randomly. I decided to grabbed the smallest bag. It was from Ken. It was dark blue with some purple tissue paper in it. i took out the paper and pulled out a cute panda bear hat. "Thanks bro!" I put the hat on my head, it looked perfect. I picked up Felix and Marzia's present next. I opened the bag and inside was a small box. It was a really nice black and blue headset with cat ears on the top of it. I gasped slightly and gave a side hug to Marzia beside me. I sat the box back down on the table. The last present was from Cry. I looked over and could see him smiling brightly from the side of his mask. I picked up the wrapped present and looked at him again. "Carry on" He beckoned. I tore of the paper and revealed a small sup guy plushie. Its expressionless face matched Cry's mask perfectly. I looked at him smiling and gave the plushie a hug. "Thanks to all of you for this stuff! I love ya guys!" I laughed. I was quickly squeezed into a group hug. "Not t-that m-much" I said gasping for air. They let go and I picked up some movies. I had a few ideas for movies. Felix's eyes widened and he pointed at a movie that caught his eye. "Paranormal activity!" He announced. I groaned and put it in the dvd player.