Chapter 1: He Did It

Davina Osborne wakes up to a sound of a snapping noise that fills her ears. She looks around only to see distant planets and twinkling stars in the ink black sky.

She feels her oxygen cutting off from being in space. She uses her power to absorb her in a cloud of blue and take her to the snap to collect her stones.

She arrives in a cloud of blue and little bit of black. She looks around to see that Thanos had actually succeeded in getting his wish with her stones.

"What has he done?" She questions a man who has her stones, but nowhere to be found.

She looks at a man with a special battle axe that goes along the name of Storm-breaker. He had already had his eyes on her, "He did it," He simply answered with a voice crack at the end.

She can feel the man in her Soul Stone with a reality that wasn't real, "He had my stones and used them for this?" She question the man, looking at the nearby people disappearing into ash.

"He did," His masculine voice spoke, more strong than the last time, "Who are you?" He questions after a while.

"Someone who hopes to help fix this and to get her stones back," She answers the question, while looking at nearby people who survived the snap.

The people noticed her and the man so they come to stand with the man with the axe.

"Can we get a name, miss?" Another man asks with his dark colored clothes and his shields on each forearm.

"Davina Osborne," The Creator answered looking at them, "I also happen to have created the stones," She says with a straight face.

The Avengers look to each other and the one with an axe nods to the others, "I mean it's possible. She has the same ability as the Space Stone and probably the other stones, too," Axe man says looking at the second man that asked for my name.

The man, who was spoken to by axe man, looks to me, "Can't you go back in time to make it where this never had happened?" He questions, curious as to she hasn't done it right now.

"I can't. It won't avoid this. This would've just have happened again but late in the future. This isn't inevitable. If I can get my stones I can bring back all lost in the snap along with people who had died. Only if you get my stones for me. This deal can last forever, but I must get my stones back either way,"

A/N- This deal means that she would bring back Pietro, Vision, Loki, Gamora, anyone who has died in this battle and if any injuries or change in bodies would go back to normal.

"Can we have little help with getting them?" A man in grey metal armor asks.

"If any of my stones are used, then I'll know. I'll appear in a cloud of blue to help," Davina answers then she call upon her power to bring her to her abandoned homeland.

——

She arrives from the battlefield to her old homeland. She already knows how it's gonna work out. Hopefully.

Hopefully, she'll get her stones and hopefully she can help the Avengers with it.

——

22 days is how long she was at her abandoned homeland. 22 days is how long she's been waiting to get her stones from Thanos. 22 days it takes for her to sense her stones.

Davina senses her power stone being activated and uses her power to make her go into the cloud of blue and see Thanos in a cabin with his injured left arm.

"Finally, your here. You know your a problem and I love getting rid of my problems," Thanos explains with a pained grunt when he moves his left arm too much.

"I want my stones. If I get them peacefully then I'll leave peacefully," Davina offers to Thanos.

"The red skull man, the man you left to your soul stone with, told me important information because he said he only lives as long as he has to serve others and I needed some serving," Thanos explains with a smirk while I widen my eyes in terror, "He also knows all, including you and a way to make sure you stay out of everyone's way,"

He uses the power stone and blasts her into outer space.

That smart purple grape! Davina yells in her thoughts.

While Davina was blasted in space from the Power Stone. Thanos snaps his fingers, wanting to make her where she can't help bring everyone back.

Davina races down to the ground again and lands on the ground with a BANG! and grunts. She suddenly feels very drowsy.

The next moments pass and Thanos sees her collapse. He walks over to her and sees her body making a rainbow, mostly blue, ball. In the next moments it just sits there. But it disappears with The Creator's body.

——

The Avengers Compound

Steve and Tony were arguing in the room when Tony collapsed. They had to hook him up with an I.V and make sure he's hydrated.

In the other room, their discussing where Thanos could've gone. They have not heard from Davina since yesterday morning. She would always inform them if she had gotten her stones to keep her end of the deal but neither of them had heard from her today.

Rocket and Nebula we're trying to figure out where he had gone when Rocket had gotten a clue.

"When Thanos snapped the first time, Earth had a ton of energy waves leaving the planet and spreading through out the galaxy. Yesterday there was one but it wasn't as big. Today there was one where the energy was spreading around everywhere then went to a place but we don't know where," Rocket explains to The Avengers.

"Davina would've felt it though. She would've contacted us if she got the stones," Steve wondered aloud.

"Exactly, so what if she didn't get them? What if she felt the wave from yesterday and went to check it out and somehow Thanos defeated her with the stones?" Rocket hypothesized with the Avengers.

"Who's this Davina?" Carol asks the two talking.

"She's the one who created the Infinity Stones. She felt them when Thanos snapped 23 days ago. But the only way we're gonna find out where she is will be confronting Thanos himself," Bruce explains to everyone who's not familiar with who they're talking about.

"Suit up, let's bring everybody back," Steve orders and everyone goes to suit up.

——

"Who here hasn't been in space?" Rocket asks. Steve, Natasha, and Rhodey raise their hands, "The sights give you headaches and make you want to throw up. If you throw up on my ship, I'll throw you out in space," Rocket threatens them, "Now buckle up.

Rocket then sets their way to the planet Thanos is on.