Part 1, the car ride

Germaine's POV (A/N Germaine is me.)

I was on my way back from Georgia. We went to a girls Catholic camp. It is a rip off by the way! We had four min. to take a shower and we had to hold up the shower head. Not to mention, our clothes would get wet because the where we put them was mesh! Anyway, I said to my niece, Ava, "I wish I was in a band." Then she replied, "Well. lets make one!" Of course that seemed a little stupid. She is he only one in this family who can sing! I had no talent for singing at all! Now, Ava was a big Lord of the Rings geek. So we named our band Rhun, a wasteland in MiddleEarth. We decided to keep it a secret. But that did not work out. So for about 14 hours we practiced singing. I asked my sister if she wanted Ava to teach her also, but we never get along so she took it the wrong way and thought that I was insulting her. I was about to fall asleep which for me is rare on road trips. Ava shook me awake to quiz me on Lord of the Rings. And I wanted to have a lucid dream that felt real so I could control it. That was mean Ava!

Time lapse to two days after our rip off of a camp

We were on our way to the Drews cabin for Mary's Malitia, a group at our Church. It was a two hour drive so we got to practice. We luckily didn't drive in the same van with the rest of the group because we were the ones who were weird and no one liked. Sad. Plus that singing never would have happened because I can't sing in front of people who will make fun of me. When we got the cabin it was nice! It was unlike Georgia! Georgia was sceduled so we had to work our tails off in hundred degree weather and sleep in tents next to a highway! On this trip, though, we got to do whatever we wanted! We could watch a movie, go swimming, play outside, feed the horses, sleep, play cards, anything! When were at the pond, the band Mia, Ava, and I, would swim to the bottom of the pond and bring up big rocks! I hit a pipe and it was slimy so I thought it was a dead fish! It also cut me a little. Ouch. We went with some little kids and they liked the Amarican Girl Doll movies. We watched this really cheesy one and at the end the main girl smiled but it looked more like an evil grin. And the acting was awful! Bleh! Oh! I forgot my swim suit so I had to wear some too big athletic shorts that were not mine and a Hanna Monthanna shirt. I hate that show!