Christmas Eve

You wake up warm and feeling well rested. You notice a strong, muscular arm wrapped loosely around your waist
and you know it belongs to your beautiful boyfriend of 5 years, Shawn Mendes.

"Wake up babe it's Christmas Eve", you say stroking his hair lightly. .

"Good morning my beautiful princess Lauren", he says making you blush.

"You are adorable when you blush",he
said with a smile. It's 10am and he already made your stomach feel like it was full of butterflies.

"Come on, get up, we have a lot to do today", you say attempting to sit up.

"Mmm five more minutes I want to cuddle",
Shawn whined pulling you back down with him. As cute as he was when he begged you, you
knew five minutes would turn into all day, and you have a lot to do for Christmas Eve the next day.

"Shawn we have to get up and decorate the tree, finish our shopping, and hopefully bake some Christmas cookies!", you coaxed while rubbing his back.

"Babe please I wanna cuddle", he mumbled into his pillow.

"Shawn we will cuddle tonight and tomorrow morning before we open presents, but we have a lot to do today.It will be fun!", you said hoping to get him out of bed.

"Promise?",he asked adorably. He was so sleepy his eyes were only half open.

"I promise. Now get up and make me some breakfast!", you yelled jokingly, walking into the bathroom. You heard him chuckle, then groan while he tried to get out of bed. You giggled to yourself. By the time you got all of your make up out you heard the bed squeak and him exit the room.

•••••

"OHHHH this smells delicious!", you said walking down the stairs. You walk into the kitchen to find Shawn in his boxers and with major bed head that he made look so hot flipping the pancakes . Oh what that boy could do to you.

He must have caught you staring because he said, "Like what you see" and smirked.

"I was looking at the food", you smiled while looking away, trying to play it cool. He laughed softly, he knows it wasn't the food you were looking at. Oh well.

Shawn comes to the table with two plates filled with chocolate chip pancakes and bacon, your favorite. You try grab the plate,ready to dig in, but he won't give it to you. You look up at him and frown.

"You don't get any of this until I get a kiss", he said smugly. (AN: Hahaha that rhymed)

You lift your head to give him a kiss, but he has other plans. I guess your head wasn't moving fast enough, because he grabbed your face in his and pulled you out of your chair and off the ground. You wrapped your legs around his waist and sweetly kissed him. His tongue begged for entrance, but you cut him off and pulled away. The look of disappointment on his face was priceless.

"I want my food now", you said with an innocent smile, still in his arms.

"Tease", Shawn says with a smile. He gives you one last peck on the lips and you sit down and enjoy the wonderful breakfast he has made you.

••••

After you both got dressed, you headed to the mall to finish your gift shopping. You had already gotten Shawn's present, you knew he'd love it. You walked to each store hand and hand. Finally you had finished all of your shopping and you were looking in a little holiday store just for fun.

"Babe look at this cute little ornament", you said to Shawn. He walked over and gently took it from your hand.

"It's gorgeous princess", he said staring at the ornament in deep thought. It was a little white angel with gold around it.