arriving

And there I was. Standing right in front of him. He was pressing me against the wall and I could hear his heart beat loud and clear. He was stroking my cheek so gently, I didn't even realize he started kissing me.

6 months before

I arrived. A big house with lots of windows. A hockey pitch to the right and another older house to the left. God I was so nervous. I rang the doorbell. Once. Twice. A women finally opened the door. She was around her forties, wearing jeans and a striped shirt. "Hello" she gushed. "You must be Maria. My name is Ms. Wilson, nice to meet you." She seemed nice, a bit too nice. She took my suitcase and lead me through the corridor, showing me the kitchen, common room, laundry room and her office. Then she said "This is your room. Registration is at 9pm tonight, until then, you can do whatever you want. Maybe start unpacking?" I smiled and replied "Yes, thank you, I will." She smiled back, closing the door in front of me.

A sudden "Hey" made me turn around. A girl was sitting on the bed, she had long brown hair, pale skin and black thick glasses, slim and around 5'8 wearing a grey 'Stranger Things' hoodie and dark blue jeans. I cleared my throat and stuttered "Hi my name is Maria, nice to meet you." She gave me an approving look and said "Nice to meet you too. My name is Abigail, call me Abby thought. Do you need any help with your stuff?" "No thanks, I'm alright" I replied, looking down at my stuff while sighting. "I'm going to go to Linsells, do you want anything?" she asked. "Linsells?" "Yeah, it's a small shop down the road. They sell all kinds of stuff, mostly food and snacks thought." "Oh" I replied. "I don't need anything, thank you though." She smiled, waved and walked out of the room.

I looked around. Her side was full all 'Stranger Things' posters. Clearly a fan. Her side was also quite dull, dark and basic. She didn't have a lot of stuff because she only boarded five nights a week. My side just had bed, shelf, small table with a blue chair and a cupboard. Every piece of furniture was made out of cheap light MDF which looked like oak. The bathroom was very small. A shower, sink and toilet all crammed together. I started to unpack my stuff, make my bed and organize everything. I put up all the pictures I have printed out. I smiled and thought. Finally. I've made it to boarding school.

I was thirteen when I had the idea of going to boarding school in England. I hated Germany. The school was so bad and small as well. The fact that I had to come back home every single day after school made me sick again. Thank god I could convince my parents, although my mum wasn't really happy about it. I didn't have lots friends back there, maybe two or three. I had one relationship which lasted 3 months. Wasn't really special. My life was just quite miserable. I don't really like my mum, she is quite annoying and doesn't know anything about my life. My dad was really nice though. He did a lot of things for me, I was really grateful. He supported my idea of coming here. Now I'm sixteen. I guess I kind of got my life together, I mean, I hope. I just want a new clean start now, especially without boys.

After registration I took a shower and went straight to bed. I was so tired. I woke up at 7am the next morning. I went down to the kitchen to get some cereal, then brushed my teeth and put on my uniform. Then suddenly someone smashed the door open "YOU MUST BE MARIA" she shouted. I was so startled that I couldn't even reply to that. "You are new right? My name is Debbie and I'm going to be your best friend here!" She exclaimed while grinning. "Oh, hey." I stammered. "Nice to meet you too." I didn't really know what else to say. I mean, I am a bit shy to be honest. She took my hand, smiled and explained. "I am in year eleven, so a year above you but, I will show you where your lessons are until you get used to it. My room is right above yours, just so you know where to find me if you need any help." "Thank you" I said. She let go of my hand, took my timetable and we started walking to my first lesson. She then suddenly stopped and snapped "OH SHIT. I forgot that I have a meeting with Ms. Wilson right now. I really have to go...Uhm are you alright going by yourself?" "Yea I'm totally fine" I replied. "I am so sorry, just go straight to the big building right in front of you and then turn left, and you'll see it. I am sorry about that. I will meet you at Lunch" she relented. "Okay i'll see you soon."

I started walking to the large building hoping that my first day would be a good one and worrying about all kinds of stuff.  Without realizing I suddenly bumped into someone. "Ouch" he jabbed. He was really tall, around 6'4, literally a foot taller than me. He had light blue eyes, black curtains and pale skin. He was wearing a proper suit, not the school uniform which means he was a teacher although, he looked quite young. I looked up to him and apologised. He chuckled "You are probably new here right? I am Mr. Lowell, a english teacher at this school. Do you need any help with finding your class?" "No I'm alright thank you" I blurted and walked off. Those eyes pierced right through me. He grabbed my wrist, pulled me towards him while smirking and said "You better watch your mouth, who knows what I could do with that delicate body of yours."

to be continued...