Script lol will delete later hahaha

Aiunchi wakes up to her alarm blaring, 
*shit i'm gonna be late*

She rushed downstairs and took her breakfast. She walked past her mom, she looked a bit grumpy, 

"WHAT THE FUCK" Aiunchi said.

Her mom had been turned into a zombie! She rushed outside and locked the door, she ran to school as fast as she could. 

And then suddenly,

CRASH!

"Ow!" Aiunchi shouted.

"Are you okay?" Aiunchi heard someone say. 

Aiunchi looks up. She sees an older man.

"KYAAA!!! RAPIST" she shouts.

Taking a closer look at the man, he was very ugly. Like revoltingly ugly.

She shrugs it off and runs to school.

"SORRY I'M L8!" She shouts as she bursts through the door. The principal was in class. He looked sick. That's weird, Aiunchi thought to herself. 

"DETENTION NOW!!" The principal yells.

"But-"

"No BUTS!" 

Aiunchi is then forced into detention. The principal being present the entire time. 
He was acting weird, he looked half dead.

His skin started to look green. And then he started grunting. 
He faced Aiunchi and then it hit her. He was a zombie.

She ran out as fast as she could. Running through the hallway she bumps into a boy. 

CRASH!

She falls down, and the boy falls on top of her. The boy had white hair and yellow eyes. He had freckles and a bored expression. He suddenly realizes that he has grabbed Aiunchi's large breasts. He quickly jumps back and blushes.

"I'm sorry!" He yells

Aiunchi, still processing what just happened doesn't respond. 

"U-uhm... it's fine... I-I'm A-Aiunchi... Aiunchi Ojum." she says.

"Aiunchi! That's a very beautiful name, I'm Yadong. Gae Yadong"

She blushed, he was quite handsome. He suddenly spoke.

"I have to go, see you around Aiunchi!" he says and leaves.

Aiunchi runs back home. Her mom was in the living room. Aiunchi took a frozen steak and placed it into the storage closet. She then grabbed the attention of her mother who was speaking gibberish. 

"Brains, brAINs" she said.

Aiunchi lured her mother into the storage closet and locked it. She was safe

Suddenly a light blue haired girl with light blue eyes appeared infront of her. 
"AHH!" Aiunchi screamed.

"SHhhhh" The girl said. 

"I'm Gaseum, Keun Gaseum.I'm not here to hurt you. You see, I may have turned your mother and 69,000 other people into zombies, BUT I came here to make a deal with you."

"You did what!?" Aiunchi said

"In order to cure your mother, you need to seduce 5 of your schools hottest boys, if not, your mother will eventually eat your brains good luck!" The girl said and disappeared.

Aiunchi was very confused, why was such a busty girl so evil? Her boobs were really nice... Anyways! I have to seduce 5 of my schools hottest boys? Aiunchi thought to herself.

Who would that be?

She suddenly notices a note on her living room table, it had 5 names on it.

Gae Yadong

Kim Eum-gyeong

Park Jeong-aeg

Lim Jim-seung

Lee Hang-mun