Chapter One: The Nightmare...

A/N: So fuck the other idea this is what we doin' cause its what I'm into right now UwU

The air was heavy as king sat on the tree his sister died to protect. He couldn't remember why he was there but he it was important. Elaine was no where to be seen, which made since he killed her. King shivered as he heard his sisters ghostly voice in the close distance as he ran towards the voice as he yelled "Elaine!" He kept running until he could slightly see her "I...I wanted to  make sure you were okay with....me being gone so long-.." King was cut off by his little sisters hands covering his eyes and mouth.

"You left me to die....You left me and ounce I got something...No...Someone you want to take him away from me...?" Hatred now filled her eyes and her voice as she spoke she was much closer now as she faced him completely. "You promised to help him move on, nothing more nothing less. Besides the only reason he would be with you would be if you acted as my temporary replacement... You don't deserve him, you have unforgivable sins." She tilted her head and smiled a evil smile full of rage. "Don't you remember your sin?~"

Thousands upon thousands of fairies appeared around them, all of them with their wings riped of and several other injuries.

"You killed us, it's your fault. You abandoned us, you left us to rot.." The large group chanted and than continued "You can't bring us back, what makes you think you deserve love?" They started to get louder as tear threaten to start poring from my eyes they continued. "You should have died not us..!"

Elaine smiled a small and evil smile. "You know they'er right, no other way can you atone. Ban caused one death you cause thousands.... So who's sin is bigger~?"

"I'm sorry!" King half yelled,falling to his knees and covering his face in despair. The deceased fairies and Elaine, all surrounded him and insulted him yelling all sort of slurs at him couseing him to start sobbing.

He sobbed because he knew it was his fault.

A/N: i hoped you enjoyed it it took forever and i really like it so i hope you do too! UwU