Oliver returnes home.

Oliver Queen has just returned home, paparazzi were outside his house, next to his car and all over his space. He had forgotten what it was like to be a billionaire. He pushed all the paparazzi away gently, and headed inside. As he walked in, he saw this beautiful, green-eyed woman running towards him. It was Thea. The sister he had been close with and loved with all his heart. He hugged her back, he missed her so much it was almost unreal to think that after all this time and after all that he has went through, he could be back home with his family.

Thea finally let go and said "Welcome back home, Ollie" as he smiled after she called him that. It's been a long time.
His mother walked in on him and his sister talking, she was content to see both of her children happy, together after a long time.
Oliver saw a muscular, british guy walk towards him, he recognized him from somwhere, although he couldn't remember where.

The british person spoke to Oliver and after a while, Oliver asked him where did he meet his mother. It was pretty obvious those two were dating. His mother walked towards him, putting her hand gently on his shoulder as she said
"We aren't dating, We're married."
Oliver was shocked, he knew that his mother had to move on after five years, but he didn't think she would get married to someone who worked for his father. 'YES, THATS RIGHT. THATS WHERE I KNOW HIM FROM!' Oliver said in his head. Oliver smiled and left the room. He went upstairs and got inside the bathroom, he took off his shirt and looked at the mirror, he had many scars, he hadn't even realised they showed as much...but as always, he still had the game.

After he freshend up, Thea rushed next to him, forcing him to chuckle on how his sister almost slipped, after she got up, Thea said "Oh okay, so you find me getting hurt funny huh!" Oliver started laughing uncontrollably, as she did the same. After about 5 minutes of laughing, Thea finally spoke "Hey Ollie, I was hoping we could throw you a party, you know, a welcome back from the dead party.." Her eyes opened wide as she continued "With maybe zombies and mummys!" Oliver looked at her with narrow eyes followed by a smile. "Okay, maybe we'll forget about the zombies and mummys, but you do deserve a party after everything you had to go through, even if you don't want to talk to me about it" Thea said with a genuine smile. "As long as there are no zombies, I'm fine with you throwing me a party with maybe a few friends?" Oliver spoke in a playful tone. "YAY,I swear this is going to be the best party ever. You aren't going to regret it,Ollie" Thea said before she kissed him on the cheek and went running back to her room with a huge grin on her face. He missed seeing her like this.
"I know I won't, Thea" He said right after she closed the door. He smiled and set off to the gardens.

EVERYONE BE PATIENT, OLICITY IS COMING SOON, LETS JUST BUILD UP TO IT:) IM HAVING SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS.