You think you could run from me?

Here the forest smut y'all requested, don't judge me 💀

It was the Levanter MV shooting and everyone was working hard at filming.

"Alright, you guys can take a break" their manager said to the members.

The members clapped and cheered as they were filming all morning and wanted a break for the longest. Some of them went to sit in chairs and nap, others sat and ate.

Felix however was mesmerized by their filming location, the beautiful forest and meadow they were shooting around.

"We have a break now sweetheart, what do you want to do?" Chan smiled as he approached his boyfriend.

"Hmm...can we go look around the woods and stuff? I haven't see any greenery in so long because of our busy schedules Channie" Felix whined the last part as he held on to the older's hand.

"Of course cutie, let's go take a walk"

They walked together hand in hand away from the shooting area, the younger enjoying the fresh air as they walked closer into the forest. Felix smiled widely as he saw the birds fly above them.

"You know, that last time I think we were in the woods or forest was when you and I went hiking a while ago" Chan smiled as they walked on a clear path.

"Oh ya...we did go hiking. And I raced you to the top of the trail and won" Felix giggled.

"Only because you made me carry both our water bottles" Chan teased back.

"Um, we both know I'm much faster than you Channie" Felix stopped to laugh at him.

"Uh, I don't think so sweetheart"

"Fine, let's see if you can catch me Channie!" Felix giggled as he took off running.

"What the-
Felix!" Chan started to run after him, the boy being a few seconds faster as they ran.

Chan smirked as he was catching up to the boy.

"I'm gonna get you Lixie" he yelled.

"Nuh uh Channie!" Felix laughed back as he continued to take turns around the trees trying to lose Chan.

They ran after each other like a wolf and it's prey, eventually Chan caught up to him as he grabbed the boy pinning him against a tree.

"Channie..." Felix gave the older a pout that he got caught as Chan smirked at him, both trying to catch their breaths.

"Did my baby boy think he could run from me?"

"Chan...I-"

"I'll always catch you no matter what"

He stared into Felix's eyes before leaning in to kiss him, the younger kissing back as he closed his eyes.

When Chan pulled away he looked into his eyes again, this time with lust as he started to kiss him, slipping his tongue in his mouth.

He moved his hands down to Felix's ass, squeezing it as the younger moaned into his mouth. Chan pressed his body even closer to the boy's, rubbing his hips against it.

"C-Chan..." Felix moaned pulling away from the kiss to look at him.

Chan licked his lips as he started to kiss his neck.

"C-Channie...w-we can't...not here..."

"And why the fuck not?" Chan growled as he sucked and bit a mark on his neck, making the boy moan loudly as his voice echoed the forest.

Chan pulled back looking at him, biting his lip.

"We've still got time, so why not use it to enjoy my baby boy" he said as he started to kiss him again.