New student

Roman's pov

As I walked to my locker, I've been overhearing people saying that there is a new student coming. I was pretty excited at the fact if that was true. I close my locker door to see this boy. He was short as bunny. He wore this bright pastel purple hoodie with a soft bright yellow scarf. I wondered if he was lacking sleep to realize he didn't seemed tired anyway. I had enough courage to talk
to him. Just a step into being pushed into the wall. VIRGIL!!!! A sound of a little girl once I got my head to focus, i looked up at the pastel boy seeing him hug a girl that had the voice of 2 year old. It was a great second to realize I was staring. As looked up I see him staring back at me.

Uh hey are you ok? He said dimly. Uh yeah I'm ok. I replied.  So you're the new kid? I said nervously. Yeah. He said trying to push that girl off.  So are you roman? He said. Uh yeah how do you know? Trying not to screw up or anything. Well I guess you're supposed to be my tour guide. Then I remembered I volunteered to give a tour to any new student that comes. My parents really just forced me to but it was pretty fun.

Ok then I can give you the tour now so we dont have to be late. I said. Sure! He pleaded.

20 minutes later cause I'm lazy

Thanks for the tour roman! He said. No problem uh- what is your name? I asked. Oh sorry my name is virgil. He replied. Uh shadow I have to go to class ok. Ok big bro and btw its connor. The girl now know as connor said. Soon connor walked away. Which class are you going to first. I said hesitating. Biology. he said with a grin. Oh same. Anyway you know where that is now. I could of thought something better to say by then but I've never felt this nervous in a year.

We both headed to biology class. To our surprise Conner was there. We all sat next to each other helping with whatever we needed help on till lunch.

I'm to lazy right more this took me 6 days to do

394 words all together