000

S-STUTTER
PROLOGUE

'T-t-tutoring?'↩︎

➣"y-ou wan-wanted me?" Bill spoke, stuttering per usual. His teacher was looking up at him with a concerned look.

"Bill, you're practically failing math six plus" she explained, causing Bill to look down at the floor in embarrassment. "That's why I've gotten you a tutor, her names Olivia Marsh" the last name of course rung a bell.

Beverly Marsh's sister, older to be infact. She was also in seventh grade while he was only in sixth. Beverly and him had a thing back in kindergarten, they had to kiss in front of a crowd for a play. Though, there were rumors that she's slept with almost every guy in school, but he didn't believe it.

"T-t-tutoring?" Bill questioned, tilting his head to the side. "Yes tutoring, she'll be meeting you in the library after school today, be on time and don't waste her time" she spoke to him once more, not allowing him to respond before she spoke once more. "This is for your own good Bill" she said softly, only earning a small nod from the boy. "I understand" he said softly before he got up to leave.

"Yo Bill, what took you so long?" His friend, Richie asked, walking beside him. "I-I-I have to be t-utored by Olivia Mar-sh" he spoke, shaking his head a little. "Woah! You're going to be tutored by the schools hottie? Score!" Richie remarked, lifting his hand up in the air for a high five, but was only rejected by his best friend. "I have to go s-se-see he-her after school in the libra-library" Bill stuttered, tightens his grip on his backpack straps.

"Woah what's happening here guys?" Eddie joined in on the conversation with Stan next to him. "Bill here has to get tutored by Olivia Marsh" Richie explained, a smirk lying upon his lips as he spoke. "Sh-sh-shut up" he spoke, rolling his eyes.

"You mean the Olivia Marsh?" Stan spoke up, raising an eyebrow as her name spiked up his interest. "Yeah who else would it be Stan?" Eddie responses, chuckling softly to himself. "Nothing" Stan spoke softly, fiddling with his fingers.

"Okay?" Richie managed to say before the bell had rung. "Well, that's our que" Eddie said, starting to leave. "See you in math Bill" he said before walking off to his science class. "And I'll see you guys during lunch" Richie said softly, nodding his head before leaving.

This just simply left Bill and Stan to walk to their history class. "You ready for this history quiz Bill?" Stan asked, raising an eyebrow. "Q-q-quiz? Fuck, I totally f-f-forgot about t-that" Bill silently cursed at himself, letting out a small puff of air.

"Calm down, im sure that you'll do great" Stan reassured, smiling a little before they walked into their classroom.

➣Once school seemed to finally be over, Bill swung his backpack over his shoulder, completely forgetting that he had to go to the library. "Hey guys, w-wait for me-me" he stuttered softly, quickly catching up with his friends.

"Hey Bill" they all said in sync. "Wh-where-where do you guys wanna g-go?" Bill questioned, hopping onto his bike as all of his friends did the same. "The arcade maybe?" Richie suggested, earning a couple of nods of agreement.

It had only taken them about five minutes to get to the arcade since the place was pretty close by the school. "Let's go!" Richie said with excitement in his voice. They all yelled in excitement.

The four boys all ran inside and began to play arcade games. Everything seemed to have been great, and nothing seemed to bother them until Eddie spoke up.

"Hey bill, don't you have tutor sessions with miss marsh?" Eddie asked, suddenly remembering that bill had told them about his tutor sessions. Bill then silently cursed to himself. "Sh-sh-shit" Bill cursed, quickly looking down at his hand watch to see that it had already been thirty minutes.

"I-I-I gotta go!" Bill yelled before quickly running out of the arcade and hopping onto his bike, and peddled as fast as his legs could to the schools library.

"Shit sh—shit, shit" Bill cursed, damn his memory. He was going to be in so much trouble by his teachers. Once he managed to arrive at the schools library. He looked around, picking at the dead skin on his lips as he tried his best to find the red headed female.

Once he finally spotted her, she seemed to have fallen asleep in the middle of packing up her things. "G-god.." he whispered silently before walking up towards Olivia, gently tapping her on the shoulder.

She flinched, and quickly woke up from her rest. "The answer is twenty four" she spoke, flipping through some pages of her note book, failing to realize that she wasn't in a classroom.

Once she saw the stuttering boy, she silently groaned to herself before checking the time. "Forty minutes late mr.denbrough, quite amazing if I'm being quite honest" she sarcastically spoke, continuing to pack up.

"I don't have time for this Denbrough, just leave. I'll tell the teachers that you—" "i—I'm sorry, I—I forgot, I-I really ne-need help" Bill stuttered, fumbling with his fingers as he didn't dare to connect eyes with the female. She sighed softly, sitting back down and pointed towards the seat next to her.

"Sit" she commanded, causing Bill to instantly sit down, no questions asked. "Pemdas, it's really not that hard. Parenthesis, exponents, division, addition, and subtraction. Basically if you wanna remember pemdas you could remember the phrase 'please excuse my dear aunt sally' usually helped me while I was learning the subject..." Olivia continued to ramble about the subject and explaining what each thing did.

"O-okay, I think I g-g-got it" bill spoke softly, continuing to do some of the practice problems she had given him. "It's already been two hours, let's call it a day" Olivia spoke up. Bill looked over at the clock in the room, not realizing that it indeed has been two hours.

"O-oh wow, didn't even n-notice" he stuttered, watching as Olivia started to pack her things. "I want those questions done by tomorrow, don't be forty minutes late this time" she joked softly, messing up the males hair before she left the scene.