11:11

It's the first day of school and I am excited to start it with positivity. Being a grade 11 student is really terrifying but I surely hope it won't last long.

I'm Atlantis Sofia Azur. Sweet 16. I was born in Townsville, Australia. I moved here in the Philippines when I was 11 years old. My parents are currently in Australia. I've been living with my Aunt Penelope for almost 5 years. My mother is a Communications Developer at a top Tele-communication company in Australia while my father is a Metallurgical Engineer. I have a twin sister and she's in America for a two-year exchange program. She originally came from Australia. Basically, I'm the only one away from them three.

I finished my introduction when a tall Mestizo grunge kid abruptly uncalled-for came in without the Professor's notice.

"Young man, since you're late, introduce yourself", the professor asked him to stay in the front.

I shiftily went to my chair and listened to his introduction.

The room is left with silence.

I can see his dark brown eyes eyeblinkly  screaming in shyness. His hands trembling as if he's interrogated for a homecide case. He's sweating as if the AC in the room is busted. He stood there for long-minutes.

" I... am Clementine Izu Holtzclaw... I am 17... I...", he said in a juddering tone.

How ironic that he chose Humanities and Social Science but he can't even spit out a constructive sentence.

"Mr. Holtzclaw, Are you the representative for the Swimming Council of the recent National Pacific Swimming games? Also, are you the one who prefected the Mathematics and Science section of the Examination bearing as the Top student in the SHAPE?", the Prof. asked in awe.

I looked around the class and every girl is blushing and turning red while every boy is smirking.

He can't look at anyone directly except in my direction and for 6 seconds, our eyes met.

" Yes, I am", he replied and took his seat.

He sat in the corner and there he looked on his lap with his legs crossed.

I was simply gazing on him and trying to get a glimpse of him but for split-second he caught me.

I hurriedly looked at the board and started taking down notes.

When the History class ended, it's recess time so I went to the cafeteria and used my card to buy a Milkshake. I went back to the Ace building because I have our next class, Philosophy.

I took the shortcut to the Annex section when I saw Clementine getting punched from a far distance. I ran towards the area and there he's having epistaxis but one kid accidentally hit me with his stick that made me fell in the ground. The next thing I know, I'm in the infirmary.

I slowly opened my eyes and I just realized that my health condition kicked in that made me fell to the ground and not the light-weight stick. I turned my gaze and I saw the guy that hit me. He looks unrecognizable with his face covered in blood, his eyes harshly bruised and his rough-bleeding lips.

Thinking I'm already fine after long hours of sleep, I tried to stand up when...

" Huwag ka muna tumayo, your feet still hurts from falling into short-stairs. I already excused you in our Philosophy, Gen. Math and Political Science subs. The professors are fine with that and I hope you are too. The doctor said about your health ailm-"