Chapter 1

E N T E R :

E N T E R :

BOOK TWO | BROKEN MEMORIES

"Bin, there's no traces of her disappearance." Hyunjin sighs. "We have to find her, my memories are coming back... and she's the only person I can go to!" Changbin frowns. "It's been years, how can we find her?" Hyunjin narrows his eyebrows, glancing over at Changbin.

Changbin sighs, looking down at his feet. A knock on the door startles the two, "It's Chan." Chan's muffled voice from the other side of the door assured them. "Hyung," Changbin twists the doorknob as he opens the door. "Hyung, he called me Hyung, that's weird... Changbin's really growing up." Chan chuckles, frowning a bit. Changbin was too distracted by his thoughts to notice what the elder had said, "C'mon we should look for clues." He suddenly speaks up. Chan looks at Hyunjin, eyes full of worried.

Hyunjin only looks away, taking Changbin's hand into his. "Let's go," he nods. Changbin looks back at the Australian. "Hyungie, are you coming?" He asks. Chan's ears perk up, giving a small smile in response. "Binnie, what will you do after you find your noona?" He asks. Changbin blankly stares, thinking. "Hmm, I'll probably have a lot of questions. I'll ask them and then maybe stay with my noona," he smiles.

Hyunjin tightens his hold, furrowing his eyebrows as he looks at Changbin. "Is something wrong?" Changbin asks the two. Chan only smiles, shaking his head. "Nothing, just feeling hungry." He laughs it off with Hyunjin. Watching Changbin giggle a bit, before walking ahead with Hyunjin. 'Bin... you're growing up, and I hate it. The thought of you becoming more mature and not needing me any longer. It pains me... but you look so much happier.' Chan sadly watches the two, before walking forward and after them.

. . .

Minho had joined the three, sitting down beside the gloomy Australian. "Hey, is something wrong?" He asks in a whisper. Chan looked into his eyes with tears filled in his own, "It's nothing," he shakes his head. "You're crying..." Minho rests his hand upon Chan's cheek, using his thumb to wipe away a falling tear. "It's Changbin... he doesn't need me anymore." Chan laughs bitterly. Minho sighs, "Chan, that's not true. He will always need you," he smiles. "But, he's growing up. He doesn't call me Hyungie as much anymore, he isn't childish anymore and he's becoming more mature." Chan whimpers.

"You're afraid," Minho holds his hand, Chan stiffens a bit as he looks down at his hands. "You're scared of him growing up and forgetting about you. That isn't ever going to happen, Changbin's needed you his whole life and now he needs you more than ever Chan. He may be growing up, but Chan... everyone grows up." Minho adds on. "He loves you a lot, and that love won't change." He smiles. Chan chuckles, covering his face. "It feels like I'm a mother letting my child go into the big world..." his voice breaks. Minho strokes his back, gently patting it. "I know..." he whispered.