Hatred

A/n : Hey guys! before this story starts , I just wanna say that this story is actually a unpublished unplanned book. This book is one the one that I'll do if I get bored during english class or geography. I happened to finish it and my friends said that this story is great. they told me to publish it so here I am publishing a one shot story! Enjoy!

Hatred || GOT7 Jb

증오 || 갓세븐 제이비

Written by @bvbychxnnie

It all started with a woman by the name of Min Yu Jin. She was a normal girl except she never liked the idea of an idol. She doesn't hate idols. However, she blames the idol for having such a dream instead of choosing another.

She happened to be at a park one night, tired and exhausted from school. Yujin lives alone as her parents kicked her out a long time ago for having bad grades but all that happened, she only got a 'B' for the first time instead of As!

School was slowly killing Yujin's mind and soul but Yujin had a big dream. She wanted to be a lawyer and protect all the other kids from getting hurt. She knows what it feels like to be under child protective services and it sucks there. They all say that whatever they're doing is for the best but they never gave us care or proper food. They made us cramp into a small bed and we had to share clothes with others. And if you fall sick, well .. they don't care.

As Yujin walked nearer to the playground, her heart clenched remembering her past memories. Fun memories.

She remembered her parents pushing her on the swing. She would be so happy and smiley. Then, they would get ice cream together. However, everything changed when her aunt stated that her son, Yujin's older cousin, became an idol.

If you were from Korea and you became an idol, you would have been successful already. Yujin's parents started to change from there. They would always compare her to him. Although she never knew who he was personally, heck she didn't even know who he was, but Yujin hated him. Yujin hated him more than anything in her life.

Yujin never liked being compared but ever since her cousin became an idol, her parents wanted nothing more but grades and something higher than being an idol. They tried to make her audition under the same company he was but it didn't work. She wanted nothing to do with him. Yujin never went to audition. She went against her parents. Her confidence and self-esteem got lower and lower by every passing day and until they couldn't take it, they kicked her out.

Yujin was caught homeless and she was kept under child protective services for 7 years. Yujin got out of the adoption center the moment she turned 18. She left and she never turned back.

Here she was, suffering due to her bad job. Yujin is now 24 and wants to go back to school but she can't. She doesn't have enough money. She didn't know any relatives so she was all alone.

Tired & sighing, she plumped her butt down into the very swing she remembered exactly 17 years ago. Yujin stared into the moonlight as she sighed. Tears swelled up in her eyes.

"Why is my life so h-hard? I've been kind to everyone. I just don't want to be compared ... please ... " Yujin's sniffles started to attract someone who happened to pass by, on his way home.

He stopped to listen to her concerns and thoughts.

"I'm 24 now ... I have stopped studying since I was 11 and I don't even know some words here ... Please , Lord. Give me another chance at life. I promise to be good," Yujin's words shattered the man's heart. He sighs, thinking about a risky action, considering his position.

Finally, he decided.

" Hey, are you okay?"

Yujin, startled, lifted her head and squinted her eyes. She tried to recognise the man in front of her. He wore a black hoodie , a mask & sunglasses.