love of my life.

I sat in the plane headed towards my new life with my husband...though he was already there but the thing is, I met apollo when he was down where I was which was a different island funny enough.

He was just so irritable and anything to make my parents mad I'd always go for but I'm a grown women now...him and I are starting our life and its just so exciting.

I glanced out the window and enjoyed the view of ocean that spread far and seemed endless, that was till the outline in the distance of a large island came into view and I grew excited. To see my new home and my husband... apollo had proposed to me over video call. Him and I didnt live with one another and he was always on the move but now hes settling down and wanting a home and that's making happy. We can start a family and live long and just have fun!

The plane had landed and my pilot said a bunch of strange words to me and finally told em to enjoy my stay!! How could I not!? This was going to be fun!!

Heading out of the air port I was met with the friendly break of apollo!! I smiled and ran up to him giving him a huge and long hug. "How was it?!" He laughed.

"The plane ride or the view?" I laughed.

"The plane ride! Silly! Were you scared" I shook my head as if I could be scared by a plane ride, i picked up my bags and he grabbed them from me.

We headed to his place and he helped me unpack my belongings and I looked around enjoying his taste in decor. It had been such a long time since I've been around him and I was just so happy.

"So how much did you have to pay for your house?" I glanced over at him as he sat down with a huff on the couch.

"Eh ,like maybe...thousand or so bells. Not the bad. Plus nook gave me a discount." He said with a smile setting his feet up on the table.

I smiled not knowing who the nook fellow was but glad he helped him out. I know apollo isnt that money savvy but hes still a pretty great husband.

"Well that's nice! You want me to make you something to eat- not gonna lie I'm kinda hungry myself."

He chuckles and shrugs " if your hungry dont be shy to get in the cupboards we are literally married, hun. My stuff is kinda your stuff now!"

I smile and laugh "yeah," I head into the kitchen "love ya' ".

After the sun had set me and apollo had headed to bed and by the time the sun was up apollo was outta bed and I had no clue where he was....

Sitting up and bed a bit groggy i patted the spot where his old ass would have been and I rubbed the sheets and layed back down the go back to sleep pulling the blankets up to my face and snuggling back into my comfort zone till I heard some clanging around in the living room door opening. I flung the bedding up.

In my socks and his large shirt I borrowed I ran outta the bed room to greet him although I froze in the middle of the living room face to face with apollo and a masked faced raccoon looking character...he was chubby and had tired eyes.

I took a step back a bit embarrassed and laughed. "Oh my gosh I- uh- Haha! Apollo who is your friend?"
I pulled the shirt down a bit. It was pretty big so it's not like he could see my underwear If anything he could have thought i was wearing shorts.

Apollo blushed and stood up to go stand over by me " oh uh! Yeah (y/n), this is nook the guy who I bought the house from." Apollo wrapped an arm around me and pulled me close to him.
Nook just looked over at us with a blank but kinda warm look.
"Well hello nook!" I said takeing a step forward and reaching my hand out to give him a shake.

He shook my hand and smiled eyes closed. "Yes,yes...nice to meet apollo's wife! Your even sweeter then he had stated previously."

I blushed and looked up at apollo with a heart felt smile...apollo was the best.

"So what are you two doin' in here?" I asked apollo smiled remembering.

"Oh, I offered nook some coffee! I was going to go find him some wood and such just to help out with buildings and such!" Apollo said letting me go and walking to the door, nook stood in the living room staring at me for a moment before nodding and heading to the door as well to head out with apollo.

Isnt he an intresting character?

((So usually I write longer stories but rn I ain't feeling it so just enjoy this short shit for now 😳))