A Journey towards hate

Hi friends , Here with a one shot for a contest . For the contest , I have to include three hints in the story .

 For the contest , I have to include three hints in the story

Hope you did understand on what this contest is based on . Would be waiting for your likes and views eagerly .

Blurb

The love of a family is life's greatest blessing .Mitra Malhotra believed that to be true for herself when she had her parents beside her . But then , her credence was broken while witnessing her parents fight for every small issue. With passage few realizations dawns her .

That her parents were not the same like before.

Their love had ceased to exist at all . It was like love vanishes slowly after the pass of time with their egos being ruling each other.

Amidst all this , they failed to notice her , who is actually crumbling into pieces.

Will her parents able to realize their mistakes and take steps to mend their relationship with their daughter ?

or

Everything goes out of their hands ?

................................................................................................................................................................

Shravan Malhotra , tagged as the most handsome men in the college ,walked into the college with his usual dazzling smile . All eyes were fixed on him as he walked on the corridor. Girls were looking at him with admiration but then the boys burned with jealousy .

He ignored them all and was about to enter his classroom , where as someone did hold his hand and dragged him near the small compartment near the stair case where they could be seen by no one.

" Who the hell .." was the word he was to say. But then his words changed as he got to see a glimpse of her .

His Beautiful , timid , nerdy girl , Nisha Bose was the one who had pulled him . The girl who had made his heart flatter with just a glance . And that moment , he could say proudly that he the great Shravan Malhotra , who is full of attitude and ego , lost his heart beat to her .

" You ?" asked Shravan with a surprised tone but then smile never left his lips .

" I am ready for the challenge " said Nisha panting a little where her cheeks were red .

" I am waiting eagerly " said Shravan folding his hands with a smirk on his face .

Nisha closed her eyes nervously .

" Come on nisha .This is just a peck on the cheeks . Nothing else " said Nisha to herself.

She leaned to his six foot height where she let her hands surround his shoulders with a little shiver and inched her face towards his cheeks .