How it started

Hi I'm Adriana Jackson and I'm messed up.I'm broken bruised.but that turned me into the person I am. I'm only 10 and I've gone through this all.and I guess your wondering what am I talking about well let me explain

   "Adriana wake up there's someone I want you to meet "she called from the living room.ughhh I say with a tired voice. So I quickly get ready for the day.when I finally get done I head down stairs as I hear talking I start to recognize this voice but can't Romberg who it is at the same time so I quickly speed walk down the stairs curious to find out who this mystery person is so when I arrive in the living room I see my mom with a man about 5"8 red hair and blue eyes.we all just stood there in awkward silence for around 2 minutes before my mom decided to interrupt the silence when my mom says " Adriana I want you to meet my new boyfriend tony"I just froze up after hearing my mom say that.i felt emotions of almost every kind flooding at me quickly with all different thoughts like "is he going to try to replace your dad" is he nice"is he mean"dose he know who I am "do I know this man"what's his pur ADRIANA JACKSON IVE BEEN CALLING YOUR NAME FOR OVER 5 MINUTES"she shouts angered. AHH I said just as I heard her."sorry "I say quietly . Nice meeting you I'm going to go to my room". So I slowly walked out of the living room I turned my head to make sure they weren't looking at me so I slowly increase in speed going up to my room tears challenged to flood out but I didint let them until, I got to my room.i crashed on my bed letting the tears fall from my eyes. I then after 30 minutes-or so I feel asleep.

        Hi it's me the author and this is a true story and more will be coming out soon I promise my other book will be on hold beacuse I really need to foucus on this book 📚 I hope you will come with this emotional journey with me.i will see you all soon have a good day 😊

         Word count 380 😁

.