⏳ intro ⏳

❝Only those who risk going too far can possiblyfind out how far they can go

Only those who risk
going too far can possibly
find out how far they can go.

Introducing...

𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐢 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐲
the adventures of henri beck

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭

Henri's been stuck at boarding school in the UK. In the meantime, his parents have been rediscovering lost civilizations. Now graduated, he returns home only for his parents to be abducted by mercenaries--who've also stolen a map to the lost Library of Alexandria.

History tells us the library is long gone. But part of it is still out there--and someone's searching for it. Trouble will surely ensue if they find it.

What started as a mission to rescue his parents quickly turns into a dangerous race to find the library. With the help of his erratic sister, Thea, and heroic new crush, Malik, Henri must get to bottom of this mystery or die trying.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

Dear you, the amazing reader reading this,

Welcome to the world of The Adventures of Henri Beck!

Thank you for taking a chance on this book! I'd appreciate it if you would comment, vote, and share this book with people you think might be interested! Make sure to add this book to your reading lists/library to get alerts for when it updates.

The story of Henri Beck & The Hidden Library is one of intrigue,  adventure, history, and romance. It is the first installment in The  Adventures of Henri Beck and the fourth series in my book universe.

Again, thank you for taking a chance on this book. I hope you enjoy it!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬
ongoing
September 2022 - TBD

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐝𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
to the librarians, adventurers, and thrillseekers.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

© L. D. Jones

 Jones