[5] ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴄᴘʀ - ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2

"I know CPR!"

~*Monday*~

"Ughh, I'm so ugly today..." I groaned as I dragged my feet into the large grey building.

"You're ugly every day." I looked up at the still-faced boy to process the comment he had just made. I continued walking at his side as I started sniffling and wiping imaginary tears from my cheeks.

"That was so sweet. I don't think anyone's ever said something as beautiful as that to me ever before in my life." He looked down at me with a smile and my lips curled into one as well. I looked straight ahead to see the very reason for the lack of effort I had to wake up today.

Him, with his ho.

"I really can't do this today," The whole weekend had been spent trying to cheer me up and recover from the douche that was Jake and, at the time, it seemed to work.

But seeing him in person was a whole new level. Especially, seeing him with HER.

"Maybe I should just call in dead," I said as I turned on my heels to walk out of the steel double doors. I was stopped by a strong hand grabbing my weak arm and spinning me back around.

"No way, not today Obama,"

"Obama?"

"I did a little preparing in advance for today's events." I arched my eyebrows and waited for him to explain more. He just smiled at me.

"I knew you wouldn't have the energy to put effort into your appearance today, so I called in some experts." He pointed to my outfit and I poured at him. My outfit consisted of black skinny jeans, sneakers, a plain maroon sweater, and the beanie that I had stolen once again to cover the hair leading into a braid.

"Kat's at her locker with outfit choices and Olive has makeup ready for you. I got your parents to sign late passes so you girls can go to the bathroom and take as long as you want and it won't be counted against." He proudly announced as he whipped out four slips of paper with each of our names along with patent signatures.

I stared at him in disbelief and shock. He handed me the slips as I lifted my jaw off the floor.

"I really don't deserve you guys, ya know?" I felt my eyes start to tear up as I gazed at Alex. His face fell soft and he rested a hand on my shoulder.

"Course you do."

I hopped up and wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. My face buried into the crook of his neck and I inhaled his sweet scent as I melted into his arms. Once I had let go, I realized that I was on my tiptoes.

"Well, I gotta drop my stuff off at my locker then meet Kat and Olive." I started making my way to my tin box but stopped when I realized that the boy wasn't at my side. I turned back with confusion on my face.

"You coming?"

"I'll catch up with you guys, I gotta do something first."

~~*Alex*~~

I watched as Y/n shrugged and walked away into the crowd of people. I scanned the crowd, searching for the one person that was on my mind.

My eyes stopped once I saw him. With his arm around her, being the asshole he is.

I stomped towards him and squeezed through the small crowd of people surrounding him. He just looked at me and smirked.

"What?"

"You fucking dick-"

~~*Y/n*~~

"HOLY SHIT!"