𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘬

when gia slammed the bedroom door shut, an awful feeling washed over me.

"jack?" i looked to the side and saw vincent peeking out of his bedroom door.

"yeah buddy?" i asked squatting down to his level.

"why were you so mean to her?"

"i-"

i was at a loss for words. my kid brother, was calling me out on my shit.

"you wouldn't understand, it's big kid stuff."

"well gg tells me that big kids always apologize when they're mean to someone else. and only bullies don't."

god there is literally nothing wrong with that girl.

"you're right."

"so do it." he said in a duh tone before slamming his door in my face.

well okay then.

i turned back to the bedroom door then remembered mom had a key somewhere. i pulled out my phone and dialed her.

"hey jack, everything okay?"

"yeah yeah, where's the key to unlock the bedroom doors?"

"why do you need it? is vincent okay?"

"yes mom he's fine, just uh- i accidentally locked myself out of my room and uh- i need the key to get back in."

"okay, well it's in my nightstand. are you sure everything is okay?"

"yes mom, thank you. okay gotta go bye bye love you!" i hung up before she could protest and keep me on the phone.

i walked into her room and dug through her nightstand to find the key. once i found it i went back to the guest bedroom door and unlocked it.

i opened it slowly, revealing an empty bedroom with no sight of gia. she must be in the bathroom. i softly closed the door behind me and locked it back.

i shouldn't have blown up at her like that. especially knowing how nate treated her, i shouldn't have acted that way around her.

play song

"gia? baby?" i said against the bathroom door.

"go away jack." her voice was broken, it hurt me to hear her like that.

"please come out, i want to talk."

"so you can yell at me again? no thanks."

"no gianna. i'm serious. i was wrong, can you come out so i can apologize please?"

i heard the lock click and the door creaked open. mascara was running down her face, her nose was red and her eyes were puffy. i hated knowing she was hurting, i hated it even more knowing i was the reason.

"i'm sorry for blowing up at you. i shouldn't have done it, i should have just came to you about how i was feeling. i'm sorry i made you upset, i won't do it again."

she nodded slowly, her lips in a thin line. she looked up at me and raised her eyebrow,

"what?" i asked.

"that's all?" she said. i nodded in confusion.

"so you're not sorry for texting madison?"

"i mean it wasn't like i reached out to her. she texted me congratulations for the album release and then she asked about us and i said we were great and then she said all of those things about you and nate."

"but the fact that you would believe her, over me, do you not see what's wrong with that?"

i sighed and sat down on the bed.

"gia it wasn't that i believed her over you. she just, i don't know, hit a nerve i guess."

A/N

guys, i hate to do this but i don't feel this book anymore. it's why i haven't been writing, every idea i come up with is shitty. i know it sounds stupid but i will give this book to anyone who wants it

you can do whatever with it, finish it, modify it, whatever you guys want

just comment below if you want it and i'll give it away to someone at 4pm central time tomorrow (July 19th)