STILL WAITING...

We were waiting for the train to arrive. Meanwhile Bob went to the nearest stall. Ankit and I were having an argument for being late to the bus station. The thing actually happened was  Ankit was in his hangover and just forgot that we had a journey today. I was angry at him throughout the day as we missed our bus because of him. He got me an ice cream to calm me down but that didn’t work. We continued to have a fight seriously and didn’t notice the arrival of the train. Bob returned and asked us whether we needed knifes to kill each other and die so that he could travel peacefully. Soon we three started having the fight. Lost in the fight, we heard the announcement that our train is about to leave. Ankit surprisingly asked “where the hell is our train going to leave without coming?” finally Bob noticed the train and shouted “idiots , it’s really leaving! I was still puzzled figuring out what was happening. Soon Ankit grabbed my hand and took me running inside the train. Bob yelled at us for being so careless. We settled in our respective seats and the train left the station. In order to end up the fight, Ankit slept without uttering a word. Bob and me started eating all the stuff we had and we were actually bullying  Ankit. Bob was perfectly imitating Ankit. I was having the utmost fun and laughs. Soon Bob fell asleep.I was checking out my instagram. A while later, Ankit got up and asked me sorry for doing so. I was still mad at him so I didn’t speak to him. A minute later, he fell asleep on my shoulder. I enjoyed having him falling onto my shoulder. Later, he fell off onto my laps. I enjoyed every moment of the night until he slept. I sat still so that he wouldn’t  be disturbed during his sleep. I loved those moments with him. I wished that this night should never end. When I just moved a little, he hold my hand and  I could no longer move. That didn’t bother me as  I was enjoying all of them. Soon I fell asleep having a smile on my face.

After sometime,
    My phone rang and I woke up. Soon I had to realise that it was only a dream and that will never happen. My phone was continuously ringing, it was from Ankit. I just  remembered that he has a date with Mythili today and he asked me to accompany him so as to make him free from nervousness. I only knew how broken I was. I didn’t know how was I going to act normal being abnormal. I had no clue what to do. I’ve always put his happiness as my priority. So even this time I’ve decided to do the same. I had to let him go leaving no choice. I can never accept that he belongs to someone else. It is hard to leave but the only thing that satisfies me is that I have loved him to the fullest of my heart and I gave him all the happiness that I can. But still, he remains MINE.................