ʏᴀᴍᴀɢᴜᴄʜɪ ᴛᴀᴅᴀsʜɪ || ☁️

𝘊𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘉𝘰𝘺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs sᴏᴍᴇ ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs. ɴᴏᴛ sᴇxᴜᴀʟ. ʙᴜᴛ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ...ᴠᴇʀʏ...ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ. ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ, ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ sᴏ, sᴏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇᴅ]

"Do you see that...?"

A man with a full beard and an eyepatch was standing on a balcony-like structure as he overlooked a few people in lab coats. Inside the room were giant tanks. A green-like substance filled each of them. Inside these containers were creatures that seemed to be unknown, yet extremely dangerous to mankind. The "scientists" were rushing around, seeming to be breeding and experimenting on these creatures.

"Move faster, you good for nothing pieces of shit!"

A group of people looked on at the events that were taking place from their hiding spot in the shadows. The creatures were very familiar to them. After all, the adult versions of those creatures were larger than the average size of an adult male and always seen roaming the streets, sniffing out their next meal. They had no eyes, hence, no sight. But, their sense of smell and hearing were impeccable.

If this creature managed to get a hold of you, a painful death awaited you. Its teeth would cut through your flesh and rip you apart. And these people continued to breed these man-eating mutant creatures, increasing their numbers.

"What do you think they're planning to do with all these mutants....?" a silver-haired male asked as he narrowed his gaze at the sight.

"Who knows..." a h/c-ette answered as he also watched the scenes unfold before him. "Tsukishi--"

"I know..." the blond answered as he quietly began snapping pictures.

"What do you think, Dai...?"

"Whatever they're doing, they need more of those creatures to do it..."

"What more could they want? There's less and less of us with each passing day because of those things," a guy with a shaved head said.

The h/c-ette's gaze lingered on the people below. "No Idea... Whatever it is....it definitely involves wiping us out... And if you work for them...you're guaranteed a free ticket to survival..."

"No kidding..."

"Don't know about being one of those 'scientists' though... They look like they go through hell every day..."

"They might even be used as food for those damn things..."

They continued to observe for a while longer. "Let's head back now... If we're caught, we're dead..."

The rest agreed with the h/c-ette and began sneaking their way back, careful not to make any noise.

--

The group of boys saw a familiar fence just ahead. Beyond that fence laid the entrance to a bunker. Just as they were getting closer, the h/c-ette heard a clang in the distance. He stopped, causing the others to turn in his direction. "What's wrong, Y/N?"

Y/N continued to look in the direction he heard the noise. "You guys...go on ahead. I'll catch up," he said as his hand reached for his gun that was strapped to his harness.

He began walking in that direction, his hands clutching his gun. The male with black hair turned to the others. "Let's follow him. Just in case."

The rest nodded, except Tsukishima, who rolled his eyes. "Fine."