Enemy(part 1)

Betty pov:
It was the first day of high school, a new school where almost nobody knew me.
I had done my best all summer to change be healthy ex.
                                This is my outfit

 I got on the bus and everybody was staring at me, almost not recognizing me

I sat down and went on my phone till we arrived. I got to a hallway when I found my locker. I opened it and started to put some stuff in it when I closed my locker 3 guys were standing right beside it.
Conversation:
Guy in front:hi I'm Archie  (then he looked down and back up )
Guy on back right: I'm Regie (he then bit his lip)
Guy on back left:and I'm Jughead but everyone calls me jug.
Me:(the guy in the back left was soooo hot but that's not the point nobody can know that )I'm Elizabeth but call me Betty and now I have to get to my home room so bye.
Archie:wait what class?
Me: mr williams.(I said reading a piece of paper)
Archie: same let us walk you there and we could be "friends" .
Me: sorry not friends with players but maybe try somebody you're age.
Archie:well you are only one year younger and anyway where here. Sit with us?
Me: no (I said sitting in front of them. In class I then got a piece of paper by the head it read "pls meet me behind the school after school signed Archi" I wanted to play with his mind so I said) sure .
Archi:really
Me: no I'm good thanks ( I turned around when I got a tap on my shoulder) what!?(I said turning around)
Jug: sorry I just wanted to ask if you could hang out after school if you want to.
Me: sorry I thought you were Archie yah sure.
Jug: ok meet me in the hallway we met after 6th period.
Me: ok sure.(then turned around and heard there convo)
Convo
"How did she want to hang out with you but not me? '' Archie said to Jughead angrily but whispered so our teacher 👨🏼‍🏫 didn't hear.
"I don't know she is not like other girls maybe she just doesn't like fuck boys or players and your both"
Jug said it made me blush for some reason but I hide it with my hands.

It was last period and I was just waiting for the the bell to ring school is so boring I than raised my hand and asked to be excused from class once I got out I walked to the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror wondering a bunch of things. What did Jughead mean when he said I was special ? "Ugh only my first day and there's so many things happening" I told myself as the bell rung I got to my locker when I got a tap on the back jug already I thought I then turned around to see a guy that is on my bus
Guy: hey you coming the bus is leaving.
Me: no I'm not going on the bus today
Guy: oh ok fine bye .( he said leaving)
Jughead then came over to me and told me to come with him because he had a surprise for me
Jughead POV:
Me: follow me I have a surprise.(I told betty as I led her to a room)
I found this old classroom and I know you like mysteries and I love writing so since this town has so many mysteries I asked the principal and we can start a school newspaper and this room is owers and we can write a newspaper together.
Betty: omg that's so cool I mean cool of course.( She said staring up into my eyes, I was a little taller than her)
We stared into each other's eyes for 1 minute when out of nowhere I kissed her we pulled away but before I could apologize she kissed me again this time both of us didn't pull away)

(Hi I hope you liked it should I do a part 2)