MAKOTO X CHIHIRO

It was nighttime. Right after the students heard Monokuma's announcement, they returned to their own rooms to sleep. All except for two people. Makoto couldn't sleep, not after witnessing Leon's death...and having the burden to accept that Sayaka was killed by the latter. He just couldn't believe he and the others were forced to participate in that insane situation.

Still trying to get a hold of himself, Makoto sat down on his bed and stared at his own hands.
This whole situation is crazy...and awful...but what can he do about it? Monokuma already gave them another 'motive' so start killing each other again.
But...is someone really capable of killing someone else just to hide their secrets? If so, who would do that? Who has something horrible to keep to themselves?

Naegi was ready to fall down on his bed and be welcomed by nightmares. However, before he could do so, he notice a note being slipped under his doorstep...He got chills on his arms, remembering how Sayaka lured Leon into 'Makoto's' room...Ignoring the red alarm on his head, he got up and picked up the paper and read its content:

'Sorry to bother you this late, Makoto! But It's kind of an emergency...I want you to wait for me at the boy's locker room, please!''Chihiro Fujisaki'

Chihiro wants to meet up him? But why? And why in the boy's locker room? She won't be able to get in, then...Even though that note sounded extremely suspicious, he decided to go check it out.He and Chihiro have been talking these past few days, and have become really close, almost like siblings. Chihiro's cute and carefree nature made it easy for these two to get along well. But he didn't expect this note...
......

Arriving at the boy's locker room, Makoto confusingly sat down on one of the bench and awaited for Fujisaki.
"Hi, Makoto!"
He lifted up his eyes and was surprised to see Chihiro standing near him with a cheerful smile on her lips.
"Chihiro! H-hi..." he stuttered, confused.
She let out a small chuckle and sat by his side.
"You're probably wondering how I got in...right?" she asked.
Makoto nods, wordlessly.
"Well...that's because..." she picks up her e-handbook and shows it to him. "I'm actually a boy..."
Makoto would've denied, if it wasn't for two facts; She got inside the boy's bathroom. And the e-handbook, in fact, proves her gender was actually male.
...So...Chihiro's a guy?!
"When Monokuma presented the next motive, I was shocked to find my secret written down..." he muttered, frowning sadly. "Sooner or later everyone will know, unless someone kills..."
"I can't believe this...!" Makoto widens his eyes. "So...this is your secret?"
Chihiro quietly nods.
"...Yes, that's my secret...for a long time, I've disguised myself as a girl...to escape from all the bullying and bad treatment I was receiving...If I pretended to be a girl, everyone would take it easy on me, and not call me weak, despite being a boy..." he smiles sadly. "No one ever found out, and I was finally at peace...however..."
"....?"
"I'm tired of being a fake! I'm tired of lying to my friends...and lying to you..." his eyes started to fill with tears. "I know I'm weak, but I change that! I can change...and become a man! That's why...I've decided I would start training!"
"That's...Chihiro, that's a very impressive thing to say! To be honest...I never would've guessed you were actually a boy..."
 Makoto looks away for a second, gulping.
"But, why are you telling me all this? Why did you pick me to open up to?"
"Hmhm! Is it not obvious? I trust you, you're my friend!"
"...!" Makoto smiles at him.
Those words coming out of his mouth...it made Makoto's body feel a hundred times lighter. He felt so happy to hear that from him!
"You're my friend, too, Chihiro! Thank you, and If you want, I could even help you train!" he chuckled softly.
"I'm not exactly the strongest, like Mondo-but still!"
"Really? You would do that??"
"Of course!"
After that, Makoto and Chihiro started training together for about one hour, and would go to sleep. Chihiro still wasn't comfortable with training during the day, since that would mean everyone else finding out his gender.
The days after, Monokuma revealed everyone's secrets. But before that, Chihiro gladly told everyone himself. They wre all shocked, of course, but supportive of him.
As to Toko being Genocide Jack, Byakuya admitted she told him first, and he was just waiting for someone to kill so he could tamper with the evidence to make it look like it was the work of the serial killer.
But fortunately for the rest of them, no one killed again.For the time being, at least....puhuhuhu~

Da end :)