nobody knows

hyunjin looked at seungmin in the cafeteria again. 'he looks so peaceful..' hyunjin thought. seungmin and hyunjin were stealing glances on each other from time to time. they forgot their friends were there as well.

"dude.. why do you keep looking at that table? is there something going on?" asked renjun, one of hyunjin's friends.

"oh, nothin- aren't those jeno and jaemin?" asked hyunjin pointing at two boys that were hugging near the exit.

"YES! NOMIN SAILED!" shouted renjun.

"yknow, i kinda shipped you three as one.." said hyunjin, his voice fading as he said it.

"i'm sorry?" then renjun was cut off by jeno who was still with jaemin.

"renjun. we like you. we as in me and jaemin."

"y-you do?" stuttered renjun and jaemin nodded.

"yes. we do, so.. be our boyfriend?"

hyunjin smiled at this then he looked at renjun with a soft smile while nodding his head.

"of course! see you later, hyunjin!"

"congrats bro!" said hyunjin while the norenmin trio walked away together.

'great! minnie looks so cute! i can't wait till i get home so i can give him cuddles and kisses..'

yup. this was the secret. hwang hyunjin and kim seungmin were secretly dating. they didn't want to tell anyone though. it would be an unexpected couple and people would attack seungmin because.. everyone likes hyunjin.

hyunjin saw seungmin walking out of the cafe and decided to follow him.

-

"hey baby! did you eat well?" asked hyunjin while looking at the cute boy in front of him.

"yes i did eat well.. but.. why the hell are we in a janitor's closet-"

"nevermind that. anyways, norenmin sailed!"

"wait- really? yes!" said seungmin, happy that the 3 boys that were always looking at each other got together.

"yes but.. it made me realize that i really miss you and i just.. can't hide our relationship.."

"so you mean that you want to make us public?"

"yeah.. only if you feel comfortable, minnie."

"comfortable? of course! i can't stand the girls that flirt with you.. i want to let them know that you're mine.. only mine!"

"heheh... i like this side of you.."

"okay! so let's get out holding hands so we can look cool and let those girls know that you're mINE"

-

so, seungmin and hyunjin walked out the janitor's closet like the bad bitches they are while holding hands. there were receiving a lot of stares and weird looks. but many of the students had mixed reacions

"not gonna lie.. they're kinda cute.."
"this can't happen! hwang hyunjin is mine!"
"the hot popular guy and the sweetheart puppy guy? what a combination"
"oh.."

then many people went over to them, and started asking them questions.

"are you 2 together?"
"when did this start?"
"why didn't you tell us?"

then the room was full of people, when hyunjin decided to speak up.

"yes. we are dating and we're happy like that. so if you're against it, please exit, i don't want to see you."

there was silence for a bit.. until they heard clapping.

hyunjin looked up to see the norenmin couple smiling and holding hands while they walked to them.

"if you two are happy together, then i'm happy. hyunjin, you deserve to be happy, you're my best friend and i like seeing you happy. so seungmin, please take good care of him."

"i will! thanks renjun!"

hyunjin looked at seungmin smiling and he smiled. he knew that he wanted to be with this boy for the rest of his life.

if seungmin was safe and happy, he was safe and happy.