The Beginning

Narrator:

A long time ago, there were two kingdoms who ruled a land. The first kingdom was known as the kingdom of humanity, while the second kingdom was known as the kingdom of monstreous.

However, the two kingdoms were getting along pretty well. King Asgore and queen Toriel had ruled the second kingdom with their son, prince Asriel. King Steve had ruled the first kingdom alone.

But their peace didn’t last long...

One day, a queen wanted to marry king steve, but, king steve declined. He doesn't want to marry someone who he doesn't even know.

And meanwhile the queen recieved the answer of steve, she was furious of how the king rejected her proposal.

She wanted to kill someone. Somebody.

Or maybe...him.

By the day after that of what happened, king steve was found dead on his throne with the queen by his side laughing evily, a bloody knife on her hand.

And by that day, the queen was named 'Queen Chara of the first kingdom'. Finally, she got what she wanted.

When the new queen was announced at the second kingdom, both the king and queen were shocked, confused, sad and mostly angry.

And so that, king asgore, queen toriel and their son asriel went to talk to queen chara.

But as days past, gaster, the friend of the king was worried sick of them.

They'd been gone for seven days. And still, they aren't back yet at their kingdom.

Gaster wanted to go after them, but king asgore asked him to take care of the kingdom and the monsters. So he couldn't, he will not disobey the king just for his desire to go find them.

Another days past, finally, gaster knew why. King asgore and queen toriel were found dead at the forest which is the border of the two kingdoms.

However, the body of prince asriel couldn't be found. Every monster was so down after that.

Some days later, gaster was named 'the king of the second kingdom'. Everyone was finally relieved that they have a king now. But they were still down about the fallen royal family.

As so you know, king gaster had two sons and a wife to rule with him. So he's not alone.

And as to the queen of the first kingdom, she isn't alone also, because she just made birth to a child, a child that has a soul the same as hers. The two were filled with determination.

Princess frisk.. what a beautiful name for a determined baby girl.

Queen chara laughed, holding princess frisk on her arms. She was looking at her daughter who was sleeping while saying the words that will make the world in chaos in the near future..

"My child frisk..you'll rule over the world..mommy will help you..so I promise...DETERMINATION WILL WIN."

○ B.P. | BLACKPENXX ○

----------------

REMINDERS ONCE AGAIN:

[THIS IS A FAN FICTION]

[THIS IS AN UNDERTALE FAN FICTION]

[THIS IS A SANS X FRISK FAN FICTION]

enjoy❤

Dont forget to vote, comment and
Share ❤