Chapter 1: Lost in the woods

Info:

Y/n Yeager Reiss

H/c : hair color (same color for ears and tail)

H/l: hair length

E/c: eye color

f/c

Titan form:

A fusion between the Female Titan, the Wendigo (The deer ears, the antlers, and tail, you can also turn invisible, and into an f/c deer whenever you want) and the Attack Titan (Eren's Titan)

(None of the pictures or characters belong to me)

------------------–------------------------------------

-*-*- Y/n's POV-*-*-

I was walking in the woods calmly till I heard a sound of wires being shot around, I hide behind a tree to see what's going on...I step in and kick the female Titan on the leg making her scream out of pain. I try and rip her nape off like I did to the other Titans but she punched me in the gut causing me to stumble backward. I see a boy with brown hair and emerald eyes looking at me with wide eyes, as the female titan tries to get close to the boy I grab him quickly and turned invisible and start beating the female Titan up. It's pretty funny how she tries to punch me but she ended up with an arm and leg missing, I take this to my advantage and go to my cave which is covered inside within diamonds, gold, silver, coal, and emeralds.

I open my hand to see the boy passed out on my hand, I sigh and place the boy on my bed made of leafs and sticks. I go outside and pick up some flowers so the smell from the boy doesn't attract any Titans, I come back and see the boy awake to look around the cave with wide eyes like he hasn't seen this before. I noticed that he had a cut on the side of his head which was bleeding a lot, I try to get closer to the boy so I can see if the cut is deep enough for brain damage. I may be a Titan but I'm not mindless and I have a heart not once in my life I have eaten a human in my life.

"ok?"I ask pointing at him noticing that my voice is deep "Stay back!" he yells loudly only to get me to drop the flowers on him accidentally."Cut." I said pointing at him he looks at me confused about what I'm trying to say, so I lightly tap the side of his head with my index finger "Cure." I tell him trying to get closer only for him to get away "I'm. Gonna.Help.Human."I say sternly making him shiver a little, I pull out Calendula flowers and lightly press it against his head.

"Why are you helping me?"He asks looking up at me with curiosity in his Emerald eyes. I stay quiet for a couple of seconds till he said "Are you planning to eat me?" I shake my head no finally speaking up "You."I pointed at him then I continued "Remind. Me." I pointed at myself before I take off my deer like a crown that had a Lockett inside the f/c gemstone.

" I pointed at myself before I take off my deer like a crown that had a Lockett inside the f/c gemstone

"Eren." I then pointed at the picture after opening the gemstone "What's your name?"He asks suddenly coming closer to me as he looks at the picture "Y/n." I said looking down at him "Y/n what?"He asked getting on the palm of my hand as I raise it up "Y/n. Yeager." I said putting my crown back on my head before looking at him straight in the eyes. "Big sis...?"He asks I look him confused he then pointed at himself before saying his name.
" My name is Eren. Eren Yeager" tears filled up in my eyes as visions of when I was human at first making my eyes to go blurry.

-*-*-Eren's POV-*-*-

Y/n's eyes go white as clouds after I said my name. Then I remembered that she got kidnapped when I was 9 years old only 3 years after We saved Mikasa. "Y/n?" I ask her Titan I tap her only to get her body to cause steam. I go to her nape and sliced it
.
.
.
.
But MY BLADES SHADERED?!?! "Eren. I can't have you slicing my nape." I hear Y/n say with an emotionless voice "I know that you're scared but trust me. Eren. I will do anything to help humanity." I look at her with wide eyes before nodding.

-*-*- Y/n's POV -*-*-

I softly place him down on the bed before I stood up and searched for some food, I came across a lake so I placed my hand in the water getting 5 fish on my palm surprisingly, I stand up and go back to my cave which is not that far only 6 feet away from the lake. When I got back I see Eren sleeping on the small bed made of the flowers that I brought him, making me smile a little. "Eren. wake up." I slightly tap him causing him to wake up and stumble back. "Here I caught some fish for you, you are probably starving, dear," I said giving him the 5 fish that I caught, he looks at me before I grab some rocks and sticks to make a fire so he can cook the fish. "Are you not gonna eat?"Eren asks me grabbing a fish as he tries for me to grab it. "Yes, I am gonna eat but...I can only eat deers which makes me a cannibal." I say pointing at the family of deer's outside he looks at me with wide eyes before shaking his head no. "What do you mean no?" I ask "You can't eat them" Eren looks at me with sadness in his eyes. "What happened to mom .?" I look at him but his eyes swell up in tears my eyes widen as I get the message "She's dead...isn't she?" I said as tears fill up my e/c eyes. "I'm gonna go and capture the deer's," I say emotionless leaving the cave 'Clara...Clara Yeager...a mother figure to me, I called her mom since I was abandoned by my parents or...maybe not..?' I see a pack of wolf's hunting 5 grown adult deer's. "I'm gonna end you're suffering," I said with hungry eyes picking up the deer's with my hand before placing all of them in my mouth before closing it and munching them.

I hear zipping of wires going towards my cave where Eren is, I quickly stand up letting out an ear-piercing scream causing me to get their attention I quickly turn into an f/c deer and run towards the cave. I turn back into my Titan self just a few feet away and close the opening to the cave with a rock covered in moss. "Eren. Are you ok? Did they hurt you?" I got closer to him after closing the cave and stopped walking when I heard the sound of wires getting zipped. Eren looks at me in fear as he starts backing up, "Y/n...open the cave" He tells me as I hear mumbling sounds and wires getting zipped again. "No," I say but then I hear wires coming from the inside of the cave "Eren... I trusted you."I said opening the cave so I can run away to the ocean while I was opening the cave pain comes from my back making let out a horrifying scream, "Shut up, brat your only making this harder on yourself."A monotone voice comes from my nape. I finally get to open the door only to see people with 3d maneuver gear "WE ARE NOT GONNA HURT YOU!" A madwoman yells making me scared "I'm sorry...but you can't get me." I say softly but loud "Tch, why not Titan brat?" the monotone voice from before "WAIT!" Eren yelled making all of us look at him "She's my older sister... but she got kidnapped..." I couldn't hear the rest so I quickly and try ran away towards the ocean but it didn't go as planned. "Hey wait up!" The woman yelled as a person cuts my nape making me stumble and fall to the ground "wait...how aren't you?" the woman comes up to my face making me growl at her "I've had enough." I said in a very dark voice. "I just wanna be free like all of you, " I said up slowly picking up the woman and the person that cutter my nape.

"Put me down!" the man yelled only getting a growl." If you wanted me to come out of my nape you could have just asked" I said crossing my fingers placing them on the ground lightly not hurting them. I place my hand on my nape before scratching it deeply ripping a little making black smoke come out of my eyes, mouth, and nape. I take this to my advantage and turn into an f/c deer, looking at them faking that I'm confused so then I can run away. "W-What???" all of the humans look at me with confusion before I look away and start running away "HEY GET BACK HERE!" the man is also known as Levi yells at me before he runs to his horse. I quickly hide behind a bush before turning into my human form I had a white top with f/c pants and a shot gun. I started running out of the bush and started running towards my small cabin.

"This is gonna be hard to out for hunting from now on"